Windows 10: Reset Problem

Discus and support Reset Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My lenovo laptop is been stuck on resetting for a while. It was doing fine but now it has been stuck on 64% for a while and the Lenovo Logo screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aflores24, Aug 4, 2021.

1. aflores24 Win User

Reset Problem

My lenovo laptop is been stuck on resetting for a while. It was doing fine but now it has been stuck on 64% for a while and the Lenovo Logo screen keeps reloading on the screen. It displays “Lenovo” then says “Welcome” then it shows the blue screen with the percentage 64% then turns black and repeats. Can someone help?!

:)

aflores24, Aug 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 4, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Reset Problem

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Reset Problem

1. Reset Problem - Similar Threads - Reset Problem

2. Problem with link to reset Account Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with link to reset Account Password: Hello - I have been trying to rest a Microsoft Account Password. The information I provided has ben verified through Microsoft security and a link sent to allow me to reset the password. When you click on the link it takes you to 'Reset you password' when you then can enter...
  3. Can't reset my PC And possibly other problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset my PC And possibly other problems: Hi, i was trying to reset my PC to do a clean reset and my PC doesn't want to reset. It does the start up but then fails and then reverts back to its original state. I've tried doing the sfc /scannow and the DISM on the CMD but for sfc i keep getting "Windows Resource...
  4. Factory Reset Minecraft Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Minecraft Problems: Backed up my computer to an external hard drive before doing a factory reset on my computer in hope to solve some technical issues.Also did a secondary back up of only my Minecraft main world to a memory stick just in case.Order of what I have done:Copied the data from the...
  5. Data reset problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data reset problem: Helloi am just asking. Some time agowhen i was trying to reset my PCi found out that i could not wipe it due to apparent corrupted files. I am asking nowis there a workaround for that issueIt is unlikely I could pinpoint files so I am here to askis there a software or service...
  6. Window 10 Reset This PC button problem .

Window 10 Reset This PC button problem .: Hello all ,I can't reset my pc because reset this pc button shows blank .Button text name not show and clicking . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-reset-this-pc-button-problem/c95ba7f6-65ae-4cd3-82d4-64839f75eb94
  7. There was a problem when resetting your PC. No changes were made.

There was a problem when resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I am getting the above error when I am trying to reset my windows, I tried this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/-there-was-a-problem-when-resetting-your-pc-no-changes-were-made-error-after-attempting-to-reset-this-pc-365f1c42-6928-63ed-dd84-bb264cdad5a8But this...
  8. I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc

I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc: Can I turn off my PC while reset. The percentage is at 10 and not increasing for 5hours. What must I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-in-resetting-my-windows-10-pc/f9e3fea3-b7b7-4fa0-8002-309ee4c8f3dd
  9. Reset installation problem

Reset installation problem: I reset my pc and windows installation also started it went to 94% and jumped back on 88% and is stucked for whole night Please tell me what to do . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-installation-problem/79467968-b58e-4ac7-abac-cda767ea7f80
  10. Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop: After I reset and reinstall Windows 10 there are some problems appear.Whwn I click right click of mouse on desktop to refresh so cursor is loading Refresh menu not open.In C drive NvContainerRecoveryNVDisplay.ContainerLocalSystem is appear and disappear .System is Hanging...