Windows 10: Reset problems

Discus and support Reset problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I reset my dell pc removing apps and files I shut down my pc in the process and now my pc is stuck in a endless loop. First it shows a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chin BoonLeow, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Reset problems

When I reset my dell pc removing apps and files I shut down my pc in the process and now my pc is stuck in a endless loop. First it shows a black screen then the dell logo with a welcome last a “Installing Windows 64 persent your pc will reseat a copple of times this is going to take a while don’t shut down your pc” and then it repeats.

:)

Chin BoonLeow, Apr 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Reset problems

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Reset problems

1. Reset problems - Similar Threads - Reset problems

2. My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.: Hi. I'm an Windows 10 user. So I have a laptop with a licensed Windows 10 in it. My computer had some errors so I had to reset Windows 10 in order to make it work properly. However, every time I reset it, after install and customize Windows 10 completely, I've noticed that...
  3. PC keeps running into a problem after hard resetting

PC keeps running into a problem after hard resetting: I recently hard reset my computer to clean it up and now every few minutes it goes to a blue screen that says "your PC ran into a problem" and it restarts. It did not do this before the reset. Is there any possible fix for this?...
  4. How to set/reset/recover a MS Account PIN used at Microsoft Store MAKING SURE IT'S YOU problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set/reset/recover a MS Account PIN used at Microsoft Store MAKING SURE IT'S YOU problem: Hello much more experienced users.... Rather basic and I'm confused and as a consequence stuck. Most certainly a pilot error issue. Situation is that I never set a PIN for my MS/ OneDrive account which is associated with my gmail address. I have multiple MS Accounts,...
  5. Problem resetting pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem resetting pc.: I really want to reset my pc so it's like it's brand new, but i've tried everything and it still says "Problem resetting your pc, no changes were made." and it's making me stressed. I've tried I think every solution on the web, nothing works. I have a Windows 10, and it has...
  6. when I try to reset my computer it says There was a problem resetting your pc any...

when I try to reset my computer it says There was a problem resetting your pc any...: as you can see here the same issue continues on on the recovery screen that is shown with holding shift while restarting[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-reset-my-computer-it-says-there-was/840fb9bf-3ff3-4440-af8a-1a1451c06153
  7. During reset pc there was a problem resetting your pc

During reset pc there was a problem resetting your pc: Hello while i was resetting my pc it said undoing changes and then showed an srttrail.txt something I had been facing a black screen issue where even when i run exploreres task through task manager it automatically ended I ran chckdsk through cmd and tried to use regback...
  8. Windows 10 wont reset, "There was a problem resetting your PC"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont reset, "There was a problem resetting your PC": I have been trying to reset my PC all day. Its been stuttering randomly lately and its been 2 years since I installed windows, so I figured it was time for a clean wipe. I was able to go through the process and got through the "Resetting your PC X%" screen and then it took me...
  9. perform new Windows reset after previous reset created problems?

perform new Windows reset after previous reset created problems?: Is this possible to do? My computer has gone completely haywire since a reset of the system of 1/31/2020...can I do a new reset to try to fix it before I attempt a Clean Install? In the condition it is now in I'm having difficulty trying the suggestions I receive from the...
  10. Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems

Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems: 1. store is not working 2. error occurred in installing third party apps like games,VLC, minecraft etc 3. latest drivers are not running, showing a error message 4. can not use the search icon taking too long and showing nothing 5. can't connect to broadband resolved now...