Windows 10: Reset services

Discus and support Reset services in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fully reset services in my windows 10 ? Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gozeta, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Gozeta Win User

Reset services

how to fully reset services in my windows 10 ? Please help

:)

Gozeta, Apr 5, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Reset services

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Reset services

1. Reset services - Similar Threads - Reset services

2. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  3. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  4. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  5. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  6. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hard resetting my pc led to “the user profile service failed the sign-in.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard resetting my pc led to “the user profile service failed the sign-in.”: I’ve recently wanted to clean wipe my Desktop/SSD not wanting to save any file. I ended up doing it the next day but during the process it stopped about 80% of the way. From there I couldn’t log into my account due to it saying “The user profile service failed the...
  8. Hard resetting my pc led to “the user profile service failed the sign-in.”

Hard resetting my pc led to “the user profile service failed the sign-in.”: I’ve recently wanted to clean wipe my Desktop/SSD not wanting to save any file. I ended up doing it the next day but during the process it stopped about 80% of the way. From there I couldn’t log into my account due to it saying “The user profile service failed the...
  9. Hard resetting my pc led to “the user profile service failed the sign-in.”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in error after attempting reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in error after attempting reset: I attempted to factory reset a Windows 10 computer the other day, but when it finished it looks like it missed some stuff. Now when it starts it bring me to a sign-in screen instead of Windows setup, shows me a user that should've been removed since I had reset wipe...