Windows 10: Reset stuck at 99%

Discus and support Reset stuck at 99% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i started the reset of my pc 15 hours ago. It took 5-6 hours to go to 99% , and now its still not finished.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex Pletea, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Reset stuck at 99%

So i started the reset of my pc 15 hours ago. It took 5-6 hours to go to 99% , and now its still not finished.

:)

Alex Pletea, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Nishty Win User

Resetting the laptop stuck at 99%

Original Title: reset laptop

I bought an Acer. When the laptop was switched on at the shop, i skipped the step where i had to insert my microsoft email add.

The laptop was functioning normally, windows 10 were installed. Then at home, i tried to sign in but it didnt work out. I went back to the shop and they had to reset the laptop but its stuck at 99%. The resetting is taking hours and hours. Is this normal?
    All programs have been lost as well. Please help.

Nishty, Jul 4, 2020
  3. alonsh Win User
    Windows update stuck at 99%

Hi
    I just did a system reset (and formatted the disk that had windows on it), after starting everything was okay until i ran windows update - it showed that there are a few updates, it downloads all of them except the last one - "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series." - it has been stuck at "Downloading updates 99%" for at least 2 hours now, and restarting the computer doesn't help. It's worthy to note that my AMD driver is already installed and up to date!

I am now running an sfc scan and i will update this post as soon as it is done.
    Until then - do you have any other suggestions?
    update: it found corrupt files and fixed them but still gets stuck at 99%.

alonsh, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Reset stuck at 99%

Windows 10 reset stuck at 99%

I started the reset 19 hours ago at about 9pm. At 6am the following morning, I observed the reset was at 99%. It's 8 hours since then (4pm) and the reset is still stuck at 99%. What do I do?

AdeoluArogundade, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Reset stuck at 99%

1. Reset stuck at 99% - Similar Threads - Reset stuck 99%

2. Resetting this PC stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting this PC stuck at 99%: I wanted to reset my PC to give it a fresh start and then it got stuck at 99% for more than a hour now please help me.My operating system is Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-this-pc-stuck-at-99/50d3650a-baf2-4390-b582-e24aeb160474
  3. Resetting this PC stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting this PC stuck at 99%: I wanted to reset my PC to give it a fresh start and then it got stuck at 99% for more than a hour now please help me.My operating system is Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-this-pc-stuck-at-99/50d3650a-baf2-4390-b582-e24aeb160474
  4. PC Reset Stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Reset Stuck at 99%: I decided to completely wipe my PC because it has about 6 years worth of tons and tons of files on it, which frankly I only really use 30% of, so naturally I figured it’d be healthy to wipe everything and organize it a bit more. I used Windows’ PC reset feature and it has...
  5. Resetting This PC Stuck at 99%

Resetting This PC Stuck at 99%: So I'm selling my old pc to upgrade to a new one and wanted to wipe the hard drive and SSD so I could sell it. I reset the pc and used a cloud download to reinstall windows, and checked the clean data box to completely wipe it. I started that at 11 am yesterday, by about 5pm...
  6. Resetting this PC Stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting this PC Stuck at 99%: So I'm selling my old pc to upgrade to a new one and wanted to wipe the hard drive and SSD so I could sell it. I reset the pc and used a cloud download to reinstall windows, and checked the clean data box to completely wipe it. I started that at 11 am yesterday, by about 5pm...
  7. Reset This PC Stuck at 99%

Reset This PC Stuck at 99%: I'm trying to reset my pc to clear all the accumulated junk off it, so I reset it, but it is stuck at 99% and has been for 5 hours now, what do i do? submitted by /u/SnEamonLemon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk0frt/reset_this_pc_stuck_at_99/
  8. Factory Reset Stuck at 99%

Factory Reset Stuck at 99%: So yesterday I full on factory reset my computer because it was running weird in certain games. I started it at around 1pm yesterday, it got to 99% at around 5pm, and it is now 10am the next day, and still stuck at 99%. Should I turn it off, or let it keep going? Edit: My...
  9. Factory reset stuck at 99%

Factory reset stuck at 99%: I decided to reset my computer a couple days ago. However it has been at 99% for around 60 hours. Any way to fix this problem? Or should I just leave it? submitted by /u/Japperley23 [link] [comments]...
  10. Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Stuck On 99%: My PC has now been stuck on 99% for about 15 hours now, this is defiantly not normal. Can someone please help me fix my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-on-99/978cbceb-ed4b-41fd-8c50-b4873b11449a