Windows 10: Reset Stuck

Discus and support Reset Stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/r2t9yjK Hi all. I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. I've decided to reset windows 10 and do a full clean of all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kayssia, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Reset Stuck

https://imgur.com/a/r2t9yjK

Hi all. I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. I've decided to reset windows 10 and do a full clean of all of the drives. It's been sitting like this doing the spinning wheel on my motherboard gui for a little over 5 and a half hours. It has to clean a 512gb ssd, 1TB ssd, and a 3TB hdd. I am unable to see percentages so I have no idea if it's even making progress. Should I leave it through the night and try something different in the morning?

submitted by /u/Kayssia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kayssia, Feb 12, 2020

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Feb 12, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Reset Stuck

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Reset Stuck

1. Reset Stuck - Similar Threads - Reset Stuck

2. how to reset windows 11 when it is stuck in bitlocker recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset windows 11 when it is stuck in bitlocker recovery?: I have a Gateway laptop windows 11 Intel i5 core and i turned it on and its stuck on the bitlocker recovery key screen with error message that secure boot policy changed unexpectedly. i have tried finding my recovery key and it is not saved to my microsoft account and im...
  3. how to reset windows 11 when it is stuck in bitlocker recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reset windows 11 when it is stuck in bitlocker recovery?: I have a Gateway laptop windows 11 Intel i5 core and i turned it on and its stuck on the bitlocker recovery key screen with error message that secure boot policy changed unexpectedly. i have tried finding my recovery key and it is not saved to my microsoft account and im...
  4. PC resetting stuck at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  5. PC resetting stuck at 61%

PC resetting stuck at 61%: My laptop is in middle of resetting and its stuck at 61% for past 2 hours. Kindly advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-resetting-stuck-at-61/22e77488-df61-4548-811b-b8f22394a0ae
  6. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  7. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  8. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  10. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...