Windows 10: Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10

Discus and support Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Taskbar is suddenly staying on my screen when I go full-screen whilst watching a YouTube video, etc. In hopes of fixing the issue, I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cvrran, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Cvrran Win User

Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10

My Taskbar is suddenly staying on my screen when I go full-screen whilst watching a YouTube video, etc. In hopes of fixing the issue, I would like to know the default settings for the Taskbar, as there does not seem to be a, "reset to default settings" (or I just couldn't find it) button or something of the sort (I am also certain I have changed some settings but I don't know which one could possibly be causing this to happen). I did see a thread answering a question similar to this one but it did not quite fix the issue I am having, and if this question has been answered already, I apologize as this is the first time I have used this service.

Thanks.

:)

Cvrran, Jun 15, 2019

2. How to reset Windows 10 settings to default?

Hi,

As per your concern, some settings on Windows 10 have default options. You can reset Windows 10 to its defaults app by following this steps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • On the left side, select Default app.

Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10 ea3e6a93-7042-4c55-9b4e-a912780c3b97.png

• Under Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults, click Reset.
    Regarding your concern with default button on each setting, you have a great idea. We suggest that you share your comments on our Windows Feedback hub for us to improve our services. Simply type
    Windows Feedback on the Start menu.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 15, 2019
  3. FAXA Win User
    Reseting monitor to default settings?

Is it possibel to reset the monitor to default settings?

My problem is that I accidently set the monitor to 100Hz, so it went black in windows. I can get into safe mode with no problems, but in normal mode the monitor stays black. Is it possible to set the Hz in safe mode? I can't access the NVIDIA control panel in safe mode, and the monitor properties say 'Use Defaults'.

Monitor model is: Dell D1226H.

Thanks

FAXA

4. John Fer Win User

Taskbar - to restore to default settings

Hi,

To change the settings for the icons on your taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on your taskbar.
    • Select on Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, look for the Combine taskbar buttons option.
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and choose Always, hide labels.
    • Once done, you can now close the settings window.

These steps should help you with your issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

John Fer, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reset Taskbar Default

2. Taskbar settings reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar settings reseting: My taskbar settings don't save. I have the hide taskbar option on but every time I restart the laptop it goes away and I have to turn it back on in the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-settings-reseting/2a91f90c-b626-4a72-961b-460a775f660d
  3. Taskbar settings reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar settings reseting: My taskbar settings don't save. I have the hide taskbar option on but every time I restart the laptop it goes away and I have to turn it back on in the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-settings-reseting/2a91f90c-b626-4a72-961b-460a775f660d
  4. Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default: Hello,Whenever I restart my computer, the taskbar setting to "Automatically hide the taskbar" resets and defaults to off, and requires manually turning it back on. It is quite frustrating. I have looked for an answer but have not found one that was referring to Windows 11 and...
  5. Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default: Hello,Whenever I restart my computer, the taskbar setting to "Automatically hide the taskbar" resets and defaults to off, and requires manually turning it back on. It is quite frustrating. I have looked for an answer but have not found one that was referring to Windows 11 and...
  6. Windows 10 Settings reset to default after reboot

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Settings reset to default after reboot: If Windows 10 keeps resetting all your settings to default, then here are a few things you need to take a look at. Imagine all setting rest to default automatically every time you shut down or restart your computer. A few users have been complaining about the issue. Let’s see...
  7. Windows 10 settings keep resetting to defaults

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings keep resetting to defaults: Hello! Specs: Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit Version: 1809 Language: JA So, I am working with a Japanese language system, and settings such as the privacy settings, lock screen settings etc. keep resetting EVERY FEW HOURS! I am completely baffled by this behavior and...
  8. How to Reset windows 10 to default settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Reset windows 10 to default settings?: I screwed around a bit too much, and i just need a fresh breath of air for my computer. submitted by /u/-Morgz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e59sxi/how_to_reset_windows_10_to_default_settings/
  9. Reset taskbar apps to default - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset taskbar apps to default - Windows 10: Hi, I am using an Acer Spin 1 on Windows 10 Home, and I would like to reset my taskbar apps to the default Windows layout. Is there a way to do this without resetting my computer somehow? Thank you to whoever can help me with this issue....
  10. Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10: How to: Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10 How to Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10 AutoPlay lets you choose an action for different kinds of media when you plug in a device or insert media. You can set AutoPlay to open different kinds of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar settings

2. taskbar settings windows 10

3. reset taskbar settings

4. default taskbar settings,
  5. Default Windows 10 Taskbar,
  6. reset taskbar,
  7. how to reset taskbar settings,
  8. settings taskbar down,
  9. task bar settings,
  10. restore taskbar to default settings,
  11. reset taskbar windows 10,