Windows 10: RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS ON CAMERA

Discus and support RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS ON CAMERA in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW CAN I RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS SETTINGS ON CAMERA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeaMyers, Feb 12, 2019.

1. LeaMyers Win User

RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS ON CAMERA

HOW CAN I RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS SETTINGS ON CAMERA

:)

LeaMyers, Feb 12, 2019
  2. aba2000 Win User

N95 Camera sharpness and user defined settings

I think normal sharpness is too sharp. Doesn't look real. Anyway tried to use user defined settings to rectify this issue but resets everytime I shut the camera. I thought these settings were supposed to be saved. Is there another setting that conflicts
    with the setting of sharpness to low?

aba2000, Feb 12, 2019
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Feb 12, 2019
  4. RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS ON CAMERA

Sharpness on my N8

Hello. Looking at the picture suggests there is not enough light for sharpness of image.

Perhaps you could try taking a picture in Night mode. Although I've tried this myself and the image is not very sharp at all when taken in low light conditions.

As a comparison, could you take a picture indoors in bright light conditions to eliminate whether

the camera itself is faulty?

All the best.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS ON CAMERA

1. RESET THE COLOUR AND SHARPNESS ON CAMERA - Similar Threads - RESET COLOUR SHARPNESS

2. my camera isnot sharp after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera isnot sharp after update: kamera nefunguje správněnelze nastavit přizpů-sobi,neni ostrý obraz,rozmazaný,tevřesmizerně ale wewatsup už ne, jen mesengeru,přátelémně nevidí,nselyšízvuk...
  3. my camera isnot sharp after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera isnot sharp after update: kamera nefunguje správněnelze nastavit přizpů-sobi,neni ostrý obraz,rozmazaný,tevřesmizerně ale wewatsup už ne, jen mesengeru,přátelémně nevidí,nselyšízvuk...
  4. my camera isnot sharp after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  6. win10 colour calibration resetting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    win10 colour calibration resetting.: As the title suggests i have made a custom ICC profile using the windows 10 colour calibration, the issue is that i need to open the colour management every time i start my pc even though it is set as the default colour profile which is an inconvenience along with every time...
  7. reset colours to default

reset colours to default: How can I restore my colours to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-colours-to-default/cf585063-c252-4cba-b329-54e8e53db926
  8. PC camera colours

PC camera colours: My Windows PC front camera shows red tones rather than normal colour, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-camera-colours/6beef75f-cab1-416b-8b5d-5f25dea57112
  9. Richard Sharp

Richard Sharp: Good Evening I was going through my installed programs after I had Microsoft tech engineer fix problems with mt laptop. I came across MK5cheats in my c- drive and I cannot find anything about this. Could you advise if you are familiar with this and if it is ok to leave or...
  10. windows camera lost colour

windows camera lost colour: i went on my camera app the other day and it wasnt showing colour? its not fully black and white it has a little hint of green in some places. how do i make my camera normal again??...