Windows 10: Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned

Discus and support Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I had the black window appear saying that the computer can't find the camera about 4 days. I reset the camera, updated the system, checked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomKokoszka, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned

So I had the black window appear saying that the computer can't find the camera about 4 days. I reset the camera, updated the system, checked for drivers, uninstalled the camera and still nothing. I took it in for repairs. Repairmen could not find the problem at first. So he reset the system back to factory settings. I got the computer back today. Everything was good, the system was updated and I had a new antivirus in place. I used the camera for many hours normally. Until an hour ago the same thing turned on. I am not to sure what to do????

Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned f54baff5-c97b-4c9f-9f7a-2a1c3a281caa?upload=true.png

:)

TomKokoszka, Aug 13, 2020

2. Returning my computer

I will be returning my computer but would like to reset prior to do doing so. I have done all that is suggested on the by resetting to factory settings but it will not allow me saying that it will not follow through with the function as it is not detecting
    any issues with the computer. Can I reset to factory settings? If I cannot, please let me know what steps I should take prior to returning it to the store.

Windows 10 was already pre-installed on the computer at time of purchase.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Patricia

Pa tri cia, Aug 13, 2020
  3. asheryl Win User
    resetting computer to factory settings

I am going to be returning a laptop I bought and want to reset it to factory settings. I know how to do that but is the laptop going to want me to set up an account again once it's done it's reset? I don't want to have to do that because I want the computer
    to be clean when I return it.

asheryl, Aug 13, 2020
  4. JimLish Win User

Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned

How to return a computer to factory settings?

How to return a computer to factory settings?

JimLish, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned

1. Reset the computer to factory settings and the camera issue has returned - Similar Threads - Reset computer factory

2. Reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset to factory settings.: Hi I ran into a problem yesterday I reset my laptop back to factory settings as it was going through the setup process it came to a screen and asked me to enter a email address that I do not have or have never used now I can't proceed any further and stuck at this screen if...
  3. Reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset to factory settings.: Hi I ran into a problem yesterday I reset my laptop back to factory settings as it was going through the setup process it came to a screen and asked me to enter a email address that I do not have or have never used now I can't proceed any further and stuck at this screen if...
  4. How to return a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to return a computer to factory settings?: How to return a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-return-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d4a98b0c-8c0d-418f-9b1b-d85f512c205d
  5. resetting computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resetting computer to factory settings: I am going to be returning a laptop I bought and want to reset it to factory settings. I know how to do that but is the laptop going to want me to set up an account again once it's done it's reset? I don't want to have to do that because I want the computer to be clean when I...
  6. Need to reset computer to factory settings

Need to reset computer to factory settings: My computer went into automatic repair and it couldn't repair it. I have tried resetting my computer from all the advanced options and none of them are working. I can get to system restore and to the config, boot and security options. I think I need to reset to factory key...
  7. Returne computer to factory settings. Now cannot access.

Returne computer to factory settings. Now cannot access.: I have reset my windows 10 to factory settings and now cannot access it. I cannot answer the questions to its satisfaction. How do I get my computer back?...
  8. Computer reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer reset to factory settings: Windows took an update yesterday. I turned it on today and it has totally reverted to factory settings but still has all my icons for programs. Do i need to just start over like it is a new computer? My carbonite does not recognize the microsoft sign on so i can put...
  9. reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset to factory settings: I'm attempting to reset my laptop (Lenova Thinkpad) to factory settings. I've gone through the Widows prompts and instructions to rest but keep getting an error that "something went wrong" and my computer/ windows can not reset- Any help? Thanks...
  10. Reset to factory settings

Reset to factory settings: Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit. It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted...