Windows 10: Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives

Discus and support Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a total of 3 drives on my computer, and I would like to clean them out. So, naturally, I go over to the "Reset this PC" option in Windows, press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WorldDominator56, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives

I have a total of 3 drives on my computer, and I would like to clean them out. So, naturally, I go over to the "Reset this PC" option in Windows, press "Get started", click "remove everything" and I set the "Data drives" setting to "Remove all files from all drives". Yet, when I go into the list of drives affected tab, it only shows 1 out of the 2 non-os drives (which are D: and EReset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives :). Photo of what I mean
    Is this just a visual bug or will it actually not reset the E drive?

submitted by /u/WorldDominator56
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WorldDominator56, Feb 2, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 2, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Linney Win User

Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

Please start your own post in the future. We are discussing "3D printer doesn´t appear" in this post. It makes things confusing for the original poster if your question is off topic.

Epson Expression Home XP-200 Small-in-One® All-in-One Printer

Epson® Official Support | Epson US

See Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\AutoPlay

[FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window

[FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window - AskVG

Linney, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives

1. Reset This PC doesn't appear to wipe all my drives - Similar Threads - Reset doesn't appear

2. My pc will not reset at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will not reset at all.: My pc was running great one moment and now it is not seeing my audio device on my motherboard and i can not type in my search on taskbar or in settings or microsoft store. When i go to reset it will get to 1% then undo and restart to the blue screen again with advanced...
  3. My pc will not reset at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc will not reset at all.: My pc was running great one moment and now it is not seeing my audio device on my motherboard and i can not type in my search on taskbar or in settings or microsoft store. When i go to reset it will get to 1% then undo and restart to the blue screen again with advanced...
  4. wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wiped all my files: After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting restarting several times because I thought it's just lagging or it will as move somewhere. Need help, cant find my files....
  5. wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wiped all my files: After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting restarting several times because I thought it's just lagging or it will as move somewhere. Need help, cant find my files....
  6. wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Does resetting the PC also wipe the files from all accounts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does resetting the PC also wipe the files from all accounts?: Help me. I have another account in the PC for all other stuff. And I don't want to lose the files in there, I just need to reset my main account I use. If it does, is there a way to reset the account only? submitted by /u/TheNitrogen [link] [comments]...
  8. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...: If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting with only windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-and-choose-to-wipe-everything/fedda40c-1a5a-4399-82fe-38cbab36f739
  9. Can't wipe my drive, says there was a problem with resetting this pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't wipe my drive, says there was a problem with resetting this pc: I am trying to wipe my drives, but when I try to wipe them, it will act like it is going to wipe them, bringing me to the windows screen and loading. After a couple seconds, the "Resetting this PC 4%" disappears, and after a while, it eventually says, there was a problem with...
  10. Reset Windows 10. Wipe all files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10. Wipe all files?: Good evening I am currently an Windows 7 Professional user, and I was seriously considering to jump to Windows 10. After upgrading, I was thinking in doing a factory reset, in order to try to mimic a clean install of the system. When exploring the options on Internet, I...