Windows 10: Reset this PC Get Started button not working

Discus and support Reset this PC Get Started button not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I have been dealing with this problem for days and trying to solve it. I want to reset my PC it has so many problems I need a fresh start. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BadrAlghamdi, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Reset this PC Get Started button not working

So I have been dealing with this problem for days and trying to solve it. I want to reset my PC it has so many problems I need a fresh start. But the problem is whenever I try to press Get Started it doesn't do anything. I also tried Fresh Start and nothing having and also advanced startup nothing happened. Is there a way to force reset it without getting something external like a windows USB or something.

- Badr

:)

BadrAlghamdi, Apr 16, 2019

2. Reset Button Not Working

Most reset buttons work with a single tap, but have you tried holding it down like one would a main power button?

Frag Maniac, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Reset this PC Get Started button not working

Reset Button Not Working

Hi,
    Exactly what tittle says. That's been bugging me for a while now but I couldn't find any information related to the issue so I just ignored it.
    Today I had to use the button to reset because I messed up doing something and system froze. Well like always before I force shut down I try to reset but it never works.
    This is exactly what happens: I press the reset button then the system pretends to be restarting but it never boots, no beeps no image or anything and thats it.
    Been using power button restart if system freezes.
    Checked the connections in the motherboard and everything is correctly connected.
    Could it be some option in the bios ?

Thanks

DiogoCDS19, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Reset this PC Get Started button not working

1. Reset this PC Get Started button not working - Similar Threads - Reset Started button

2. Get started button not working when i try to reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get started button not working when i try to reset pc: ive tried everything microsoft told me to including System File Checker tool i scanned my pc for viruses too i did everything microsoft told me to...
  3. Get started button not working when i try to reset pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get started button not working when i try to reset pc: ive tried everything microsoft told me to including System File Checker tool i scanned my pc for viruses too i did everything microsoft told me to...
  4. Get started button not working when i try to reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant reset pc, cant update, no sound, start button doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant reset pc, cant update, no sound, start button doesnt work.: About 2 days ago I've encountered a problem with my sound and my start button. Start button has completely stopped working when I left click it. And my sound says there are no Audio Devices Installed when I know that they are actually Installed because I haven't touched...
  6. start button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button not working: start button stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working/8227ba9a-2479-489f-b5bb-9d7c5237bb7a
  7. Reset PC "Get Started" not starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC "Get Started" not starting: My MSI laptop has gotten pretty slow and I want to reset it back to factory settings. But when I go to the recovery page and press "get started" nothing happens. Advanced startup doesn't work either, it just takes me back to the log in screen....
  8. Reset button is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset button is not working: I’ve got a problem with my wireless display adapter. It got stuck in a boot loop. When I power it on, the white loading screen shows up and several seconds later it turns off and restarts. I tried a hard reset and used a button on the dongle. But the reset button isn’t...
  9. Start button not working, not getting updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Start button not working, not getting updates: I have 2 pcs with Windows 10. My Acer laptop is working fine at build 10130 but my custom desktop is causing problems. First the Start button and "Ask me anything" do not work. Clicking on the Start button does nothing, pressing the Start button on the keyboard does nothing....
  10. Start Button Not Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Not Working?: What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working? 48746

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset this pc get started button doesnt work

2. reset this pc get started button not working

3. how to reset the windows back to getting started

4. get started not working,
  5. get started reset this pc not working,
  6. getting started not working,
  7. windows reset not working,
  8. windows reset get started not working,
  9. reset button get started not working,
  10. reset this pc get started does nothing,
  11. windows 10 reset pc get started doesnt work,