Windows 10: Reset this pc option won't work or any other one option on the settings

Discus and support Reset this pc option won't work or any other one option on the settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant reset my pc from the settings and when I try to click the reset button my mouse just loads for not even for a second and some applications that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TigerBryant, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Reset this pc option won't work or any other one option on the settings

I cant reset my pc from the settings and when I try to click the reset button my mouse just loads for not even for a second and some applications that i download wont open either even if they do my mouse loads and the app crashes. I just want to know if there is anyway to fix this problem.

:)

TigerBryant, Dec 19, 2018

2. No Option for Reset My PC

** Source:
    Microsoft Support - "Recovery options in Windows 10"

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.
    • Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.
    • On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
    • Select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can:
    • Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced options >
      System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your PC problems. Restoring from a restore point won’t affect your personal files.
    • Select Reset this PC to reinstall Windows 10. This will remove apps and drivers you installed and changes you made to settings, but lets you choose to keep or remove your personal files.

Roharashraj™, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Dec 19, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Reset this pc option won't work or any other one option on the settings

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Reset this pc option won't work or any other one option on the settings

1. Reset this pc option won't work or any other one option on the settings - Similar Threads - Reset option won't

2. Factory reset option won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset option won't work: Purchased used PC, the Factory reset option won't work. I've tried the hold shift/power/restart option. After pressing erace everything the monitor shuts off and the light flashes. After giving the PC some time I have to turn it back on and there is no change....
  3. Factory reset option won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset option won't work: Purchased used PC, the Factory reset option won't work. I've tried the hold shift/power/restart option. After pressing erace everything the monitor shuts off and the light flashes. After giving the PC some time I have to turn it back on and there is no change....
  4. Factory reset option won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings

My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings: My settings won't show any other option other than system settings and I only have a limited amount of options I can modify. Can anyone help?As shown below:...
  6. My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings: My settings won't show any other option other than system settings and I only have a limited amount of options I can modify. Can anyone help?As shown below:...
  7. No reset options working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reset options working: With some recent unknown events, almost everything on my Acer laptop has been malfunctioning.From WhatsApp not being found despite installed, to everything from task manager and steam completely not responding to anything.I've already exhausted almost every factory reset...
  8. No reset options working

No reset options working: With some recent unknown events, almost everything on my Acer laptop has been malfunctioning.From WhatsApp not being found despite installed, to everything from task manager and steam completely not responding to anything.I've already exhausted almost every factory reset...
  9. No reset options working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. No "Reset This PC" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No "Reset This PC" option: Reset this PC option missing after replacing hard disk with a Samsung SSD and using Samsung Data Migration software to clone the existing drive. Analysis: using Control Panel -> Computer Management -> Disk Management On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was...