Windows 10: Reset This PC Stuck at 99%

Discus and support Reset This PC Stuck at 99% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my pc to clear all the accumulated junk off it, so I reset it, but it is stuck at 99% and has been for 5 hours now, what do i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnEamonLemon, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Reset This PC Stuck at 99%

I'm trying to reset my pc to clear all the accumulated junk off it, so I reset it, but it is stuck at 99% and has been for 5 hours now, what do i do?

submitted by /u/SnEamonLemon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SnEamonLemon, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Parshwa Win User

Resetting this PC stuck at 99%

Hello, I have a laptop with i3 Processor and windows 10 and I wanted to reset my PC so I used the Windows backup and reset tool and now my PC is stuck at"Resetting this PC:99%" for more than 13 hours. What should I do?

Parshwa, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Pc resetting at %99

I,m resetting my pc it looks like it got stuck at %99 should i just wait?.

Alfonzo Lacayo, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Tharaklt Win User

Reset This PC Stuck at 99%

Reset operation in Windows 10 stuck at 99%

I reset the pc( windows 10). It struck at 99%. Its been more than two hours. How to sort out the problem. Please suggest a solution.

Original title: Reset stopped at 99%

Tharaklt, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Reset This PC Stuck at 99%

1. Reset This PC Stuck at 99% - Similar Threads - Reset Stuck 99%

2. Resetting this PC stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting this PC stuck at 99%: I wanted to reset my PC to give it a fresh start and then it got stuck at 99% for more than a hour now please help me.My operating system is Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-this-pc-stuck-at-99/50d3650a-baf2-4390-b582-e24aeb160474
  3. Resetting this PC stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting this PC stuck at 99%: I wanted to reset my PC to give it a fresh start and then it got stuck at 99% for more than a hour now please help me.My operating system is Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-this-pc-stuck-at-99/50d3650a-baf2-4390-b582-e24aeb160474
  4. Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours: Hello, I tried to reset my computer this morning and now it has been stuck on 99% for the last 3-4h and I don't know what to do. I looked on google and some people are saying to hard close the computer and boot it back up and some others are saying to let it finish by itself...
  5. PC Reset Stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Reset Stuck at 99%: I decided to completely wipe my PC because it has about 6 years worth of tons and tons of files on it, which frankly I only really use 30% of, so naturally I figured it’d be healthy to wipe everything and organize it a bit more. I used Windows’ PC reset feature and it has...
  6. Resetting This PC Stuck at 99%

Resetting This PC Stuck at 99%: So I'm selling my old pc to upgrade to a new one and wanted to wipe the hard drive and SSD so I could sell it. I reset the pc and used a cloud download to reinstall windows, and checked the clean data box to completely wipe it. I started that at 11 am yesterday, by about 5pm...
  7. Resetting this PC Stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting this PC Stuck at 99%: So I'm selling my old pc to upgrade to a new one and wanted to wipe the hard drive and SSD so I could sell it. I reset the pc and used a cloud download to reinstall windows, and checked the clean data box to completely wipe it. I started that at 11 am yesterday, by about 5pm...
  8. Reset stuck at 99%

Reset stuck at 99%: So i started the reset of my pc 15 hours ago. It took 5-6 hours to go to 99% , and now its still not finished. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-99/5d43572e-a6e3-4ceb-8a72-9558b1934818
  9. PC Reset 99% Stuck Solution

PC Reset 99% Stuck Solution: HP Laptop Windows 10 RAM = 4 GB ROM = 500 GB Processors = 4 (Neither sure nor know any more) Started Windows Reset and choose to erase all data and remove files (Windows was working fine but with few problems) Took 5 hours to reach 99 % Stuck at 99% for more than 13 hours...
  10. PC reset stuck at 99% need help

PC reset stuck at 99% need help: Hello, on March 17, 2:30 pm I started a PC reset. I choose to completely wipe both of my hard drives, 2TB hdd and 128 GB ssd (I chose the option that was most secure). I did this because I believed there was a virus that had infected my computer that I could not find. I kept...