Windows 10: Reset to factory mode

Discus and support Reset to factory mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i reset to factory mode if I dont have the administrator login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LucyMcG20, Mar 31, 2020.

1. LucyMcG20 Win User

Reset to factory mode

How do i reset to factory mode if I dont have the administrator login

:)

LucyMcG20, Mar 31, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 31, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Reset to factory mode

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Reset to factory mode

1. Reset to factory mode - Similar Threads - Reset factory mode

2. Windows 10 Wont factory reset in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Wont factory reset in safe mode.: SO my pc got bsod and boots into safe mode wanting me to sign to proceed to command line when i close it and want to factory reset the pc. it says: an error occurred while performing a factory reset...
  3. Windows 10 Wont factory reset in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Wont factory reset in safe mode.: SO my pc got bsod and boots into safe mode wanting me to sign to proceed to command line when i close it and want to factory reset the pc. it says: an error occurred while performing a factory reset...
  4. Windows 10 Wont factory reset in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset: I made the unfortunate mistake of messing with various things in the registry of a hp desktop computer. After messing with stuff, and then loaded a past restore point which seemed normal and the computer restarted with no problem. An hour later, after turning on the pc, I got...
  6. Factory reset

Factory reset: Hi, I had to reset my notebook Asus TUF Gaming FX504GE into factory settings. But now, when the resetting is completed, the Windows version remained as it was before resetting, as well as the drivers and the problem, which I had sound dropping, stuttering, crackling is still...
  7. I factory reset my pc in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I factory reset my pc in safe mode: So I put my pc into safe mode then restarted it but before logging back in I factory reset my pc and then I get a pop up saying "Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing windows, restart the computer." And I did this by using the command...
  8. Factory Reset

Factory Reset: Hi, I am trying to factory reset my sisters laptop. I have tried downloading a link thing to a usb and putting the usb into the laptop im trying to reset but it wont work. I cant find any videos on youtube or any information on how to do it. I think her laptop is a levovo...
  9. Factory reset

Factory reset: I have a ton of downloads on my computer thats slowing it down i need to factory reset it but it keeps getting a failure error and says nothings been changed after it hits close to 6%...
  10. factory reset

factory reset: windows 10 has been factory reset but I cannot reinstall my personal settings and data saved on external hardrive. I cant find how to do this anywhere. Information such as my outlook settings with my contact list and old emails, can you help....