Windows 10: reset to factory windows 8 now what?

Discus and support reset to factory windows 8 now what? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My daughters computer got locked up by something. I was able to bring it up in safe mode finally and did a factory reset. Worked just fine. Problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marklawrence4, Jan 16, 2020.

1. reset to factory windows 8 now what?

My daughters computer got locked up by something. I was able to bring it up in safe mode finally and did a factory reset. Worked just fine. Problem is now she has windows 8. She had the free upgrade. Do I have to buy windows 10 now?

:)

marklawrence4, Jan 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

reset to factory windows 8 now what?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

reset to factory windows 8 now what?

1. reset to factory windows 8 now what? - Similar Threads - reset factory

2. activation of Windows 10 pro after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation of Windows 10 pro after factory reset: I reset my computer and I am getting a Windows 10 Pro activation code. the laptop had windows 7 and was upgraded, How do I get my windows 10 pro activated?...
  3. I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options...: I can reset normally but the advanced resets don’t work and always auto quit after getting to a certain point and I am stuck in a loop of resetting, it going back to the same page , trying to reset again and then repeat. submitted by /u/The_Kapow [link] [comments]...
  4. Unable to factory reset my laptop

Unable to factory reset my laptop: So I’ve been trying to factory reset my laptop but every single time, it stops at like 30% or something and brings me to a screen called “choose an option”. One of them is troubleshoot that gives me the option of resetting again but it doesnt work. Another one is continue,...
  5. repaired pc back to factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    repaired pc back to factory reset: ,paid for lifetime home and office , can view documents but not edit. when i put in product key red text comes up and says it has been used, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repaired-pc-back-to-factory-reset/c2242a63-c953-47b2-bd60-b8f1a222b937"
  6. Please help! I tried to factory reset my computer by saving all the files on a USB and then...

Please help! I tried to factory reset my computer by saving all the files on a USB and then...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daryyaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7ppud/please_help_i_tried_to_factory_reset_my_computer/
  7. I cant factory reset my laptop

I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...
  8. How Reset Windows Properly to have factory system back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Reset Windows Properly to have factory system back?: Urgent! I am trying to figure out precisely and exactly the following I cannot find the solution as its confusing whether to reset, refresh, restore, etc and how ro do it property, Windows features and what exactly will happen. So this is exactly what Im looking for: 1. I...
  9. Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset

Acer won't restart I can't do a factory reset: Every time I try to do a reset it just says it can't. My husband installed a game from the Microsoft store on it and said he had to go into the root files to delete it. Now I can't open the Microsoft store, do a factory reset, open the regular apps like calculator or excel....
  10. I got Ransomware. is reset factory feature is fresh enough to reinstal the windows?

I got Ransomware. is reset factory feature is fresh enough to reinstal the windows?: [ATTACH] so yeah. my files all doomed. it got encrypted to .nppp ransomware. how stupid i am double click the setup.exe knowing the apps is at least 100mb size. im about to reinstall my windows but i dont have flashdrive to reinstall it from bios. what do you think? is...