Windows 10: reset to factory windows 8 now what?

Discus and support reset to factory windows 8 now what? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My daughters computer got locked up by something. I was able to bring it up in safe mode finally and did a factory reset. Worked just fine. Problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marklawrence4, Jan 16, 2020.

1. reset to factory windows 8 now what?

My daughters computer got locked up by something. I was able to bring it up in safe mode finally and did a factory reset. Worked just fine. Problem is now she has windows 8. She had the free upgrade. Do I have to buy windows 10 now?

:)

marklawrence4, Jan 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

reset to factory windows 8 now what?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

reset to factory windows 8 now what?

1. reset to factory windows 8 now what? - Similar Threads - reset factory

2. Incorrect Password after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Password after Factory Reset: Issue: I factory reset my windows 10 computer, after the reset it prompt me to the log-in user page but when I inserted my password it would give me this issue: User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I tried: Resetting multiple...
  3. Incorrect Password after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Password after Factory Reset: Issue: I factory reset my windows 10 computer, after the reset it prompt me to the log-in user page but when I inserted my password it would give me this issue: User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I tried: Resetting multiple...
  4. Incorrect Password after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  6. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  7. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  8. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  9. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

10. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...