Windows 10: RESET TO PRIOR DATE

Discus and support RESET TO PRIOR DATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to reset my windows 10 to a prior date. I cannot find where I can enter the date I want to use. My Quicken info was lost and want to recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bwhit11, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Bwhit11 Win User

RESET TO PRIOR DATE

I want to reset my windows 10 to a prior date. I cannot find where I can enter the date I want to use. My Quicken info was lost and want to recover it to the way it was 4 days ago.

:)

Bwhit11, Aug 12, 2019
  2. kpk1 Win User

Something resets BIOS time to a prior date

I have a batch of HP Prodesk 400 G2 computers with UEFI and Windows 10.
    From time to time, every day, the time and date reset to a fixed one, 2-3 weeks ago.
    I checked and reset the time from the UEFI. Windows 10 read this time and works ok. After some time the clock resets again to a previous date, 2-3 weeks ago, the same date.
    Because I use the same Windows 10 image disc for all the PCs many of them works fine but 3-4 of them don't.
    So what can cause this type of malfunctioning?
    I'm not sure the battery is the problem since that's nothing to indicate that. The computer is 1 year old. Could a malfunction of the battery cause the problem ?
    Thank you!

3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

RESET TO PRIOR DATE

Brightness resets after reboot

Hi,

To clarify the issue, we need additional information:

• Are there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?

For the meantime, we suggest updating the drivers for ambient sensor and keyboard lighting, since the suggested troubleshooting steps given above did not work for you.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

RESET TO PRIOR DATE

1. RESET TO PRIOR DATE - Similar Threads - RESET PRIOR DATE

2. reset date windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset date windows 11: Windows 11 Laptop is showing wrong date; unable to edit in "Time and Language - Date & Time" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-date-windows-11/622f0e42-2d6c-4f48-830a-8f1149942ba0
  3. reset date windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset date windows 11: Windows 11 Laptop is showing wrong date; unable to edit in "Time and Language - Date & Time" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-date-windows-11/622f0e42-2d6c-4f48-830a-8f1149942ba0
  4. Reset Windows 10 prior to selling laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10 prior to selling laptop: I have done a reset on my HP laptop as I am going to sell it. I don't understand at what point to 'stop' - when the setup questions start - e.g connect to Wifi, Language, Keyboard, etc. At what point do I just switch the laptop off ready for the buyer to set up? (Windows 10)...
  5. how to increase pause update time prior to current pause date?

how to increase pause update time prior to current pause date?: I am unable to open 'pause' option in 'updates and security' setting because it is currently set on pause until Dec 15, tomorrow. Also cannot open 'advanced' option in 'updates 'settings. I am trying to delay/avoid Window's automatic installation of v.2004 as long as...
  6. Prior emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prior emails: Whenever, I perform a search for older email, the email is found, but once I click on the email to view it, it disappears. To elaborate further, if I search a keyword I might get 20 results, but as soon as I click on one of the results, each email disappears one by one from...
  7. Reset computer to prior date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset computer to prior date: How do I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-computer-to-prior-date/c2c95361-adf6-4db6-8409-c95ef0ce1161
  8. Restoring Pictures titles to original folder prior to a specific date

Restoring Pictures titles to original folder prior to a specific date: I was downloading photos from iphone to Windows 10 computer into my pictures folder. I thought I was downloading most recent pics and created a description for the new folder. What happened, it changed the name of all my pictures in the original folder to the new name. Is...
  9. Windows 10 has deleted my emails dated prior to 2015

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 has deleted my emails dated prior to 2015: Windows 10 has deleted my emails dated prior to 2015. I have checked the account settings, sync is set to 'all'. How do I recover my old emails?...
  10. System Reset to Earlier Date

System Reset to Earlier Date: I restarted my PC, and when windows opened all my icons and task bars were missing giving me no access to my e-mail site excel etc etc. The only icons on the front screen were the normal windows. Any suggestion?...