Windows 10: Reset to Win 7 from Win 10

Discus and support Reset to Win 7 from Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I delete a user when it does not have a name but a long number starting wit S-1-5-21-2703684248- etc. Tere is only one (1) user registered and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marianne du Toit, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Reset to Win 7 from Win 10

How do I delete a user when it does not have a name but a long number starting wit S-1-5-21-2703684248- etc. Tere is only one (1) user registered and that is the administrator.

My notebook is "too old" (circa 2009) to handle Win10, therefore I need to revert back to Win 7 starter. Win 10 installed for one (1) DAY.

:)

Marianne du Toit, Sep 6, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Sep 6, 2019
  4. adoornik Win User

Reset to Win 7 from Win 10

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Reset to Win 7 from Win 10

1. Reset to Win 7 from Win 10 - Similar Threads - Reset

2. I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...: I recently bought a gaming pc from my coworker, got some problems fixed, tried resetting to factory settings to remove all of his stuff, but it keeps failing to fully reset everything.The first time I tried resetting it, I did it though the system settings > updates >...
  3. I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...: I recently bought a gaming pc from my coworker, got some problems fixed, tried resetting to factory settings to remove all of his stuff, but it keeps failing to fully reset everything.The first time I tried resetting it, I did it though the system settings > updates >...
  4. I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  6. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  7. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives: If I choose remove everything, will it delete ALL other data on my 5 Hard drives or Just C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-from-within-windows-and-other/8f1a97a1-8b47-48a1-bebe-3277b6de86f1
  9. Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives

Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives: If I choose remove everything, will it delete ALL other data on my 5 Hard drives or Just C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-from-within-windows-and-other/8f1a97a1-8b47-48a1-bebe-3277b6de86f1
  10. I reset my Windows 11 and im stuck in a "windows could not complete the installation. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Windows 11 and im stuck in a "windows could not complete the installation. To...: I reset my computer earlier today i wanted to refresh everything. Reset was fine, Until it was time to set up. It was asking me to login with an organization email. "let's set things up for your work or school". I tried log in with my personal account that i was using...