Windows 10: Reset Tool

Discus and support Reset Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location for the Media Collection Reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaleSchultz1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Reset Tool

I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location for the Media Collection Reset Tool. Is there anyway to access the tool?

***Moved from Email / Searching email***

:)

DaleSchultz1, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Dec 3, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Reset Tool

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Reset Tool

1. Reset Tool - Similar Threads - Reset Tool

2. Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”: Hello! Today, my boyfriends grandmother gave me her old new laptop from about 12/2016. After he helped her get her stuff off and onto her new one, he reset it to factory setting. After it rebooted for a few hours, it began asking for “Other User” to login. We have tried...
  3. Volume on 1809 resets to 30 after power-down / power-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volume on 1809 resets to 30 after power-down / power-up: My PC was recently upgraded to 1809. Every time I power-down and power back up, the volume resets to 30, when it was previously set to 15. This behavior does not appear to happen on restarts. It's not a major bug, but it needs to be fixed. On 1803, this behavior was not...
  4. putting sleep mode overnight resets the computer when i wake it

in Windows 10 Support
    putting sleep mode overnight resets the computer when i wake it: i got a new hp computer and i put it to sleep for the first time last night. it stayed asleep all night but when i woke it up no programs were loaded like before i put it to sleep as if the computer had reset. i tried to put it to sleep them minutes later bring it back and...
  5. reset

reset: how to reset my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset/b88584ef-022c-42a7-ad22-b94bed818f57
  6. 'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'how to get access to Zune Media Collection Reset Tool': **Original Title** Reset Tool I understand that Microsoft has not supported the Zune player for many years but I am trying to find a source/location for the Media Collection Reset Tool. Is there anyway to access the tool? ***Moved from Email / Searching email***...
  7. Unable to reset windows 10 or create media tool

Unable to reset windows 10 or create media tool: Hi everyone, I have a laptop that I'm trying to prepare for a new owner. I'd like to be able to reset to factory default and wipe the drive etc (just one SSD which has the Windows 10 install). At first I tried using the 'reset' option in the update & security part of...
  8. Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool: Hi all i have been having an issue with my pc for a while so I have started trying to reset it and have a clean installation of windows 10. I have tried going to settings, update and security, and restting it. However half way the through the process it stops and gives...
  9. Shortcut/Tool to reset screen resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shortcut/Tool to reset screen resolution: Hello Forum, I am using Windows 10 from within Parallels Desktop on a Mac which means that my screen resolution often changes to the strangest numbers when I move or change the window in which I have Windows 10 running. Is there a one-click solution - like a tool or...
  10. Windows color calibration tool and resetting calibration

Windows color calibration tool and resetting calibration: I went and ran the built in color calibration tool in Windows 10 to adjust gamma, brightness, contrast etc but I want to restore this back to what it was before I ran this calibration tool. How do I do that? There does not seem to be an obvious "Restore Default" button...