Windows 10: Reset went wrong

Discus and support Reset went wrong in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc was having issues so I decided and ran cloud reset but due sudden power cut it went wrong then i upgrade my pc using media creation tool. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eco20hz, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Eco20hz Win User

Reset went wrong

My pc was having issues so I decided and ran cloud reset but due sudden power cut it went wrong then i upgrade my pc using media creation tool. After fews days pc slowed down drastically and also it was unable to run sfc and dism commands. Additionally there was a problem resetting this pc error was there. So I tried Resetting it with the option keep my files . And pc got reset but now when i was trying to update after reset it is not able to update. Please help. It’s quite frustrating.

:)

Eco20hz, Aug 14, 2021

2. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Reset went wrong :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Reset went wrong ;) )

jboydgolfer, Aug 14, 2021
  3. xBruce88x Win User
    Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Aug 14, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Reset went wrong

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Reset went wrong

1. Reset went wrong - Similar Threads - Reset went wrong

2. Windows 11 factory reset went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 factory reset went wrong: Yesterday i started a factory reset to my MSI laptop with Windows 11 on it but it was stuck at 99% for 1 day almost. So i decided to click the power on button for 10 seconds but now the laptop doesn't even boot. When i try to boot it i hear a sound from the fans or something...
  3. Windows 11 factory reset went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 factory reset went wrong: Yesterday i started a factory reset to my MSI laptop with Windows 11 on it but it was stuck at 99% for 1 day almost. So i decided to click the power on button for 10 seconds but now the laptop doesn't even boot. When i try to boot it i hear a sound from the fans or something...
  4. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  5. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  6. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  7. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  8. start went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    start went wrong: why my pc start only like this?Its not normal.So how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-went-wrong/60832e7a-52f1-43af-94eb-4e1efbf2f548
  9. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  10. Pc went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc went wrong: This error was happening for a month now and i have encountered it once until i called a guy to help me out and this time it happen again! Ok i will describe it as detail as possible. First while i was playing League of lengends then the screen stop and there was a...