Windows 10: Reset widows 10 desktop

Discus and support Reset widows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i got a gift a from a friend 1 year old windows 10 desktop but when i tried to reset it stuck to 6 percent for almost 5 hours now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sargeboy, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Sargeboy Win User

Reset widows 10 desktop

i got a gift a from a friend 1 year old windows 10 desktop but when i

tried to reset it stuck to 6 percent for almost 5 hours now

:)

Sargeboy, Feb 15, 2019

2. widows 10 calendar

Thanks for this Jess

Step 1 App Troubleshooter

After trying to run the app, get message:

• “Windows Sore cache and licences may be corrupt. Resetting Windows Store will resolve cache and licence issues. Would you like to reset now?”

Responded yes to reset

• Message Windows Store Cache may be damaged..............not fixed”

Tried powering off and on, but same symptom.

Any further suggestions?

Many thanks

Peter

PeterMooreBSD, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    widows 10 cannot add desktop shortcut says check if disk is full?

Hi,

To better assist you, please send us a screenshot of your Local Disk (CReset widows 10 desktop :). To open Local Disk, please follow the steps below:

• Click the File Explorer in task bar.
    • In the left pane, click This PC.

Reset widows 10 desktop af5d4c53-c087-4854-8da5-a146ce724748.jpg

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Feb 15, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

Reset widows 10 desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Reset widows 10 desktop

1. Reset widows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Reset widows desktop

2. widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows 10: how do change the windows 10 buffer size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/0809ca8f-1f0e-4bdc-a5e8-97d42df852eb
  3. widows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    widows 10 pro: computer keeps sounding error code sound code is USB Code 43 ive tried everything to fix still no luck. any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-pro/fda69f52-edb8-44aa-9e71-e94d77fd217f
  4. widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/ee9b644e-cbc3-4391-98d3-c232d3b52f02
  5. SSD on Widows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD on Widows 10: I am using windows 10 on my laptop, recently I change my HDD to SSD on the same laptop , my question , whether I can Defragment the ssd or not , if I do it is there any problem of the ssd or shall I put the win optimizer automatic disk analysed and defragmentation off , I am...
  6. system reset for widows 10

system reset for widows 10: Hi I did a full system reset under the recover option in settings for my Alienware laptop because it was running slow and that usually helps But when it reset it went through the home country, language, keyboard and time zone option then I click next and it goes to the...
  7. Widows 10

Widows 10: New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/46d16668-f754-4850-a5bf-f01875ffda55
  8. Widows 10 will not activate after completing a windows reset

Widows 10 will not activate after completing a windows reset: Hello, I have an HP Envy desktop, was having severe slow downs so I preformed a Windows "reset". Everything seemed to be working perfectly, have super fast internet on Edge, etc. But when I try to sign into my Microsoft store account it just flashes and won't allow me to...
  9. Widows 10

Widows 10: Just setting up a new laptop and have a few questions regarding Windows 10. 1. Is there a way to change the Start Menu layout to that of previous Windows start menus? 2. Where are the default desktop icons, i.e. My Computer and Recycle Bin? Related: Is an "APP" the...
  10. FIFA for Widows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIFA for Widows 10: My son says that his FIFA games do not work properly on our computer. The basic game works but many features do not. Is there a particular version of FIFA which is fully compatible with Windows 10?...