Windows 10: Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)?

Discus and support Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As the subject said, I would like to freshly install Window 10 on my laptop just like it was manually built without all the crappy apps that come from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hoàng Thịnh Phạm, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)?

As the subject said, I would like to freshly install Window 10 on my laptop just like it was manually built without all the crappy apps that come from the manufacturer. I searched the Internet for a while but all it came up is the same factory reset method which still includes apps that come with the machine even when I chose to delete all my personal files.

:)

Hoàng Thịnh Phạm, Jun 26, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Error resetting laptop that came with Windows 10

Hi,

With regard to your issue with Windows 10, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below and see if it helps.

Download the Media Creation tool for Windows 10.

Click on this
    link
    to download Windows 10 media creation tool and follow the instructions from the link.

After creating a boot-able media, follow the steps below:

• Boot the PC to the USB recovery drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot > Recover from a drive.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to recover the PC.

Please note that this will remove all your personal files, any apps or drivers you install, and any changes you made to settings and will restore the PC to factory-like state.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)?

Windows 10 Apps (Mail, Calendar, Store) are gone, cannot be registered

Hello Remy,

As you have performed most of the troubleshooting steps, let us
    try to reset the PC by choosing Keep my files, this will:

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
    • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
    • Removes changes you made to settings.
    • Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled).
    I suggest you to refer to the article suggested above.

Disclaimer: All of your settings will be reset. All apps that you installed will be removed. Only apps that came with your PC will be reinstalled.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)?

1. Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)? - Similar Threads - Reset Window completely

2. Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop: Couldnt complete the reset. The PC is not functioning at all so I tried to use the windows recovery environment by performing hard restarting the device. All the options like system restore, start up settings cmd and even resetting the PC is not working. All of them got...
  3. Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop: Couldnt complete the reset. The PC is not functioning at all so I tried to use the windows recovery environment by performing hard restarting the device. All the options like system restore, start up settings cmd and even resetting the PC is not working. All of them got...
  4. Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Completely locked out - can’t even reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Completely locked out - can’t even reset: I restarted my computer yesterday and when I entered my PIN it said it was incorrect. I knew it was right and entered it carefully over and over. I spoke to customer service and they helped me reset my password and told me it would likely take overnight to sync. When I tried...
  6. Complete reset/wipe of laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complete reset/wipe of laptop: Hi i have a Windows 10 hp laptop that i have recently replaced, and wish to fully take back to factory settings for then to set up again as a second usable laptop. i have always had problems with freezing etc. I wish to do a complete and full clear and reset. my query is...
  7. Resetting Microsoft store in Apps & Features removed it completely

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resetting Microsoft store in Apps & Features removed it completely: When trying to install apps from the Microsoft store, some of the ones I needed wouldn't install Couldn't install app, we'll retry later So I followedthis thread and when I reset the app, it was removed from my task bar and no longer appears when I search for it in Cortana....
  8. removing unneeded apps that came with Windows 10

in Cortana
    removing unneeded apps that came with Windows 10: How do I remove the XBOX apps that came pre-installed, since I do not and never will use them. Also, how do I remove the useless, pointless spyware called Cortana?...
  9. Apps removed while resetting laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps removed while resetting laptop: Hi All, I recently allowed Windows 10 to update. Normally this is a seamless process and involves nothing more than me clicking to accept the update. However, on this occasion, something went wrong and the laptop got stuck just before the initial password input screen...
  10. Windows 10 Apps Completely Removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Apps Completely Removed: So I had a virus on my computer that I managed to get rid of. However, ever since the virus I have not been able to use any of the windows 10 preinstalled apps (such as photos, windows store, etc.) I am quite good and surfing the web, and I have looked everywhere, but nothing...