Windows 10: Reset window 10 problems

Discus and support Reset window 10 problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I reinstall windows 10 on my msi titan laptop using the reset this pc, and then somehow the new windows didn’t come with a default browser and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Keithshinoda, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Reset window 10 problems

So I reinstall windows 10 on my msi titan laptop using the reset this pc, and then somehow the new windows didn’t come with a default browser and I also can’t click on any of the desktop app that I was able to search up in the start menu such as GeForce experience to install driver for my 1070. I only have a recycling bin in my desktop. Not even the command prompt will open when I click on it via start menu. Any solutions?

:)

Keithshinoda, Jan 11, 2018

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jan 11, 2018
  3. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Jan 11, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

Reset window 10 problems

GeForce Experience is a separate download you must get from the nVidia web site.
    On your TaskBar you should have a Dark Blue E. this is the new Microsoft Edge Browser that should launch if you double click it. By default you will only have the Recycle Bin on your desktop, no icons until you add them. If you click the Start button you will have tiles to the various apps on the computer. There is an alphabetical list of the various apps, scroll down to the Windows Accessories for the Command Prompt shortcut. Or you can type in the Search bar Cortana for any application.
    The first thing I do when I install/Reinstall Windows 10 or 8 for that matter is install Classic Shell. this gives the Windows 7 menus and look to the desktop many users find easier to navigate Windows 10

spunk, Jan 12, 2018
  5. Fixed the problem with a fresh reinstall that i partitioned with my bro's laptop

Keithshinoda, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reset window 10 problems

1. Reset window 10 problems - Similar Threads - Reset window problems

2. Problems with Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Resetting Windows 10: Hello,I just purchased a new computer. I have backed up all of my files from my previous computer, now what I was trying to do was reset my old computer with a clean install of Windows 10. When I attempted the many ways to reset my old computer, it would begin the reset...
  3. Windows 10 reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset problem: Hi all,I have a Lenovo laptop which I just recently did a reset on. The reset was to wipe the whole drive, however there was an issue with the reset. My previous profile still remained after the reset was done which was quite strange. After I inputted the password, there was...
  4. Windows 10 reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset problem: Hi all,I have a Lenovo laptop which I just recently did a reset on. The reset was to wipe the whole drive, however there was an issue with the reset. My previous profile still remained after the reset was done which was quite strange. After I inputted the password, there was...
  5. Windows 10 resetting problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 resetting problem: My conputer became very slow so I decided to reset my pc to make it faster. But my electricity gone and now I am facing a terrible fate. My installation is stuck at 64%It is becoming 65% and then restart and again the same thing. I cannot even cancel it. Is there any way to...
  6. Windows 10 Reset Problem.

Windows 10 Reset Problem.: I tried to reset my hp envy x360 windows 10, but it was stuck on 12% for over 4 hrs so i restarted and entered bios and followed some instructions online but nothing seems to work. Then I downloaded the windows creation tool to boot from the usb but without luck it brings me...
  7. problem resetting Windows 10

problem resetting Windows 10: I had a black screen with a cursor only and I decided that the only way to deal with this was a complete reset. I chose to reset - not even keeping personal files. After a while I got a message saying that there was a problem and that an update might help. It asked for...
  8. Windows 10 reset problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reset problems: I was experiencing different blue screen of deaths with a different error code each time when I powered on my laptop( sometimes it used to restart automatically and unexpectedly). I tried windows recovery and sfc /scannow along with windows memory diagnostic to pin point the...
  9. Windows 10 reset problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 reset problem: My laptop is HP Pavilion with i5-7200u, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD (SATA) + IntelHD/9400MX. This HP has OEM Windows 10 SL preinstalled. My problem is: when I want to 'reset' Windows, it complains it could not find recovery environment. Exact error message attached: [img]...
  10. Windows 10 Reset Problems

Windows 10 Reset Problems: I tried resetting my computer and it failed at about 25% and now it wont go to the windows welcome screen at all, all it shows is the logo and nothing is loading. Tried rebooting it and resetting it but every single time it goes to about 80%, it would show this message:...