Windows 10: Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

Discus and support Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by akeme, May 1, 2022.

1. akeme Win User

Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again

:)

akeme, May 1, 2022

2. Edge browser doesn't fully load !

We suggest you to reset your browser settings by following the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Select Advanced.
    • Select Reset.
    • Then reboot Windows.
    For additional resolution, you may
    run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Michael Gall, May 1, 2022
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, May 1, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load - Similar Threads - Reset 21H2 browser

2. Reset windows 10 21h2, now no browser is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset windows 10 21h2, now no browser is working: Hi,I uninstalled windows 10 old version. Reinstalled windows and recieve the 21h2 update. Now, all browsers would not load. Why is that? Safe mode won't work either....
  3. Reset windows 10 21h2, now no browser is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset windows 10 21h2, now no browser is working: Hi,I uninstalled windows 10 old version. Reinstalled windows and recieve the 21h2 update. Now, all browsers would not load. Why is that? Safe mode won't work either....
  4. Reset windows 10 21h2, now no browser is working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load: Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again...
  6. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load: Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again...
  7. Youtube is not loading across browsers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube is not loading across browsers on Windows 10: Hey, I am experiencing an issue with youtube videos not loading on all browsers Chrome, Firefox & Microsoft Edge.Sometimes the youtube main page does load but the videos won't stuck on load screen of the video. Sometimes there is a connection error from the browser. Sometimes...
  8. Browser window not loading search

in Browsers and Email
    Browser window not loading search: I go to a city website for property lookup here: Property Record Card The site opens up and if you enter any street with the first 3 letters like " church " it is to populate with the results but for some reason after updating to windows 10 the site does not populate anymore...
  9. Tried to reset laptop and now will not load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried to reset laptop and now will not load: Hi all i have a lenovo ideapad100s. I was hoping to sell it so to ensure that none of personal things were on i tried to reset. After it got to 39% it said it couldnt reset and no files were changes however i then had the black screen with cursor. Ive got to the...
  10. Browsers not loading pages on Windows 10 PC

Browsers not loading pages on Windows 10 PC: I have Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera browsers on my Windows 10 PC. However, since yesterday, none of these browsers appear to be working. In each case, pages simply do not load. All I get is a message saying : "This page cannot be displayed". Why is that so?...