Windows 10: Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made."

Discus and support Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made." in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to reset my laptop back to factory conditions because Windows can't open any pre-installed applications. I have done both local reset and cloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoshuaDunahoo, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made."

I need to reset my laptop back to factory conditions because Windows can't open any pre-installed applications. I have done both local reset and cloud download reset and each time, I get the above mentioned error. As far as I can tell, there are no corrupted system files.

Windows version: Windows 10 Home 2004 OS build 19041.1 Installed on 12/11/19 I had it on Insider Preview for a little until this problem came up then I took it off

Laptop build: Lenovo Ideapad 330S 15IKB

x64 bit operating system, x64 bit based processor.

:)

JoshuaDunahoo, Jan 11, 2020
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Remon Ont, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Reecek Win User

Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made."

Reset Problem

Reset Problem [Solved]

Hi all, I have an Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard with AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black edition processor, 4mb Kingston ram, Vantec ION2+ 600w powersupply, the problem:
    Sometimes when I power-up the computer just hangs, all lights up but just sits there with HDD light on, if I hit the reset button the computer will then start ok but get the message "Your computer did not start properly press F1 to enter the bios", once I pass this and get into windows I find that I have index errors and have to schedule a chkdsk on the next start.*Bang Head :banghead:
    When the computer is off and I hold the reset button down, press power button momentarily wait a second or so then release the reset button the computer starts properly, have been doing this for several months now without a hitch, the only problem is that every now and then a game might reset the computer and end up with restarts and HDD index errors, not sure what to do here, I think that maybe the power supply has a bad reset circuit, or possibly the motherboard!*Confused Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made." :confused:
    Any advise welcome.*Smile Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made." :)

Reecek, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made."

1. Reset Windows 10 Error Code "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made." - Similar Threads - Reset Error Code

2. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'': I want to reset my pc its got 101 bugs but when i reset it says'''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'' please urgently help...
  3. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'': I want to reset my pc its got 101 bugs but when i reset it says'''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'' please urgently help...
  4. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3168. At first I had a problem with space to reset but that is solved. Now I have a problem resetting. This happened once and then I tried to do the image repair thing on command prompt. I also tried sfc scan now on command prompt and everything was...
  5. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3168. At first I had a problem with space to reset but that is solved. Now I have a problem resetting. This happened once and then I tried to do the image repair thing on command prompt. I also tried sfc scan now on command prompt and everything was...
  6. "There was a problem resetting this PC, No changes were made"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "There was a problem resetting this PC, No changes were made": I tried resetting my PC due to a problem with no sound, thinking it should fix that. However, when i try to reset it it gets to a certain point where it stops and brings up this message. "There was a problem resetting your PC, No changes were made". Also when i goto update...
  7. There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made.

There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made.: G'day. My PC is currently running at the same pace as a snail so i decided to try and reset it. I was about 3% into resetting it and then all of a sudden it comes up with a messaging stating: "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made." If anyone could...
  8. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: Hi Concerns, I got an window update on 18th of January 2019, and after updating my PC. I couldn't access my PC, it goes in repairs and fixing mode. I tired resetting the Laptop, but getting this message. Please help me in this regard....
  9. "There was a problem resetting your pc; No changes were made" Windows 10 Reset

"There was a problem resetting your pc; No changes were made" Windows 10 Reset: Hi, I'm trying to reset my PC. I'm trying the option to reset it while retaining my personal files, but whenever I do, around 35% completion it tells me that "there was a problem resetting your pc" and that "no changes were made". After entering C:\$SysReset\Logs\Setupact.log...
  10. There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made: My computer has been running a bit slow lately, so I tried to factory reset it. It was working out well until it reached around 35%, and I got an error message saying no changes were made and reset was failed. I tried this 3 more times with similar results. Can somebody...