Windows 10: reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

Discus and support reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kramnosnibor, Sep 15, 2018.

1. reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

:)

kramnosnibor, Sep 15, 2018

2. pen compatibility for NuVision duo 10 for drawing

Can anyone help? I have a NuVision duo 10 and a bamboo ink drawing pen, i've connected via bluetooth and the buttons have input but the nip doesn't work at all. There is a model of this tablet that has almost the exact same stats, but it comes with a drawing
    pen and works, its the NuVision duo 10 draw. My version of windows is still updating which i believe is the issue, but i also think it might be the pen type.

Mona laelith, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Sep 15, 2018
  4. AuraX1 Win User

Nuvision Tablet

Unfortunately this did not help at all. Sense i'm using a Nuvision Windows 10 Tablet i don't have a keyboard to do more than half of the stuff.

AuraX1, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet - Similar Threads - reset nuvision duo

2. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  3. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  4. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  5. NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  6. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  7. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: Hey everyone,I have a windows NuVision 8-inch Full HD Windows 10 Signature EditionTablet. I can’t use the touch screen of my tablet so I used a OCG cable to attach a physical keyboard to sign in/enter my login info. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the screen...
  8. nuvision tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8
  9. Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L: I Have a Nuvision Duo 11 Model TM116W725L. When i boot onto windows the login screen says other user and it does not even have my right user name email address and password and the wifi is not even an option the only thing the device is airplane mode. Nuvision is no help at...
  10. NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello: Hello, I bought this NuVision Duo 10 Signature, model TM101W635L, from Microsoft Store last year. This Signature model has a fingerprint reader, but has never worked. Windows Hello says this is not a compatible device. I checked NuVision website, but there is no driver for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset duo 11

2. nuvision tm101w635l factory recovery

3. cant get keyboard and mouse to work on duo 11 nuvision

4. nuvision reset tablet,
  5. NOVISION DUO 10,
  6. nuvision tm116w725l bluetooth driver,
  7. is there a microphone on nuvision tablets,
  8. nuvision duo 11 2-in-1 tablet keyboard stopped working,
  9. http://47.180.171.176:13800/TmaxDriver/Duo 11 (TM116W725L)/{Drivers]TM116W725L.zip,
  10. how to reset a lap top nuvision,
  11. how to install memory in encite split 11,
  12. tm116w725l drivers,
  13. bios flash nuvision split 11 tablet,
  14. how to factory reset a NUVISION duo 11 11.6 2 in 1 tablet pc,
  15. keyboard not working on encite split 11