Windows 10: RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

Discus and support RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had Windows 10 Pro on my PC .. When I did a "RESET" and was completed... The "RESET" changed my Windows 10 Pro to be Windows Enterprise which I Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J H Fletcher, Jan 4, 2021.

1. RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

I had Windows 10 Pro on my PC .. When I did a "RESET" and was completed...

The "RESET" changed my Windows 10 Pro to be Windows Enterprise which I Do Not Like...

My Documents Webpage will OPEN .. But when I try to make a "NEW FOLDER" that's ok

The Problem is that I cannot "OPEN" the New Folder... To insert my information

I Did Not have this problem using Windows 10 Pro...

I would prefer having my Windows 10 Pro back

:)

J H Fletcher, Jan 4, 2021
  2. PB1976 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Hi Stefano,

That is the way I created my USB device. The thing is that there was no mention of an Enterprise version in the menu, only Home / Pro and Education. So weird I ended up with Enterprise instead.

PB1976, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2021
  4. PB1976 Win User

RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Hi There,

I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?

PB1976, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

1. RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise - Similar Threads - RESET Pro instead

2. Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro: I've purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. After purchase I tried to go through the upgrade but was getting error messages. I decided to restart my PC and see if it will fix these problems. Instead of fixing it I found that my Windows version got changed from Home...
  3. Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional

Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional: Hi, about a week ago my asus laptop showed BSOD and I had to reset Windows via cloud. But instead of installing Windows 10 Pro, it installed to Windows 10 Enterprise instead and now I can't activate it. How do I revert back to Pro?...
  4. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Surface pro 3 some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I was unable to login with...
  5. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Microsoft.com upgrade for Windows 10 Pro some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Microsoft.com upgrade for Windows 10 Pro some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I...
  7. Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro

Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro: I ran into an odd thing today. Have been upgrading Windows 10 Home computers to Windows 10 Pro. I made use of the upgrade option provided in the Microsoft Store paying the C$ 130. Two of the computers showed Windows 10 Enterprise after the upgrade was done. The problem is...
  8. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro: Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings,...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro: Yesterday I bought ($104.99) Windows10Pr5o & installed the link. Now this morning it says that I have Windows ENTERPRISE & I must activate it! It WON'T let me! It says I don't have a valid version! I need to convert to Windows Pro for which I paid! Bob Campbell...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...