Windows 10: Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

Discus and support Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I'm chris I had an issue with the windows store not working and apps not opening, among other things with my pc there were a few programs i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisCherry2, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

Hello! I'm chris I had an issue with the windows store not working and apps not opening, among other things with my pc there were a few programs i couldnt uninstall and even ones i couldnt even find that showed up in the "these apps are preventing your pc from shutting down" drop down when restarting my pc. I have since done a full windows 10 reset, I still have the same issues. Not only can i still not open the windows store, the apps dont work, and there are even more "apps" that are named strangely and do not open and cannot be uninstalled.

I have ran SFC, I have ran DISM none of these found issues.

I have ran the troubleshooter, did not fix anything.

I have ran the apps troubleshooter, also did not fix anything

I have since updated windows 10 via the updates area, did not fix anything

I have not tried startup repair yet.

Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store. eacf896e-9a93-493c-bcc7-4e150b24a40f?upload=true.png Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store. 449807ca-ea17-4ba3-82e5-3be7f2f93c52?upload=true.png Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store. d1b301d8-a4e1-4ed1-999c-d65d3a7950ad?upload=true.png

:)

ChrisCherry2, Jun 27, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

1. Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store. - Similar Threads - Reset still problems

2. Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home: The Microsoft Mail app has disappeared from my PC Acer AspireZ24-880. It seems I could get it back via the Microsoft store but that app is missing too, I've reset Windows 10 Home to no avail. Can you guide me?...
  3. Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home: The Microsoft Mail app has disappeared from my PC Acer AspireZ24-880. It seems I could get it back via the Microsoft store but that app is missing too, I've reset Windows 10 Home to no avail. Can you guide me?...
  4. Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem Still

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem Still: I originally posted a thread almost two months ago and was unable to have my problem resolved, but the tech guy replying to it also stopped replying. I am still having an issue with the Windows 10 Photo App, whatever it's normally called that comes pre-installed on Windows...
  6. Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as...

Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as...: I have a computer I want to sell--- I reset it and checked it to make sure and the store says I already own the app I reset the machine & went through the steps for the computer to be offline wo internet just to test the reset Please do not vulture me with over anxious...
  7. Still have problems after Windows Reset on Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still have problems after Windows Reset on Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15: Hi - My computer is having major problems and I've tried a number of fixes. The Computer: ACER Aspire E15 Windows 10 The problems: racing sound, programs using up alot of CPU/RAM, Outlook freezes not responding, computer doesn't turn on after it sleeps, mouse and...
  8. Having problem with Windows 10 apps

Having problem with Windows 10 apps: Hey everyone, I am having problems with my windows apps. None of them work. Everything from Netflix to calculator. I have tried to uninstall them but all I get is an error message with this reference number below. Is anyone familiar with this and how do I fix it? Many...
  9. Having problems with Windows 10 store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems with Windows 10 store: I am having problems with windows store . First I am unable to watch my movies I have paid for in Movie/Tv. Also I am having problem with windows update it says Guest next to it and its grayed out so I am unable to change it to Local Computer Am not able to download any...
  10. Having Problems Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having Problems Resetting Windows 10: Hi everybody, I hope you guys can shed some light on this. I upgraded to Windows 10 the day it came out, and I've been almost problem free. I did not do a clean install, I just upgraded. But recently, I was going to reset my laptop, and I can't. Here's what happens: I go to...