Windows 10: Reset Windows 10 time

Discus and support Reset Windows 10 time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How long does it take to reset Windows, 3gb ram, uh do not know the CPU data. But the system was rising 10min, to open something at 5min, very slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dejanmarkovic, Sep 6, 2018.

1. dejanmarkovic Win User

Reset Windows 10 time

How long does it take to reset Windows, 3gb ram, uh do not know the CPU data. But the system was rising 10min, to open something at 5min, very slow. Now it's standing at 1% for an hour, and before that, it's around a clock and a little spinning.
    How long does it take to reset, I went to keep files, can I interrupt and then again on a clean installation?

:)

dejanmarkovic, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Reset Windows 10 time

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Reset Windows 10 time

1. Reset Windows 10 time - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Your default browser is reset. Who day this notifications keep arriving .Real nuisance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your default browser is reset. Who day this notifications keep arriving .Real nuisance: whenever chrome browser is opened or at other times too without any apparent this notifications sent by microsoft your default browser is reset.An app cause d...... even after updating windows version 10 to 1809 same irritation continues. It is so irritating and...
  3. Factory reset not responding.

Factory reset not responding.: When I go under Recovery under settings to do a factory reset and click get started, nothing happens. There are some other issues, I believe from a virus which is why I am trying to do a factory reset, is there another way to do d the reset? Also, I had upgraded to windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 won’t reset password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won’t reset password: I reset my Toshiba laptop, because it wasnt running well. When i went to sign into windows 10 the message said “ that password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset” I reset...
  5. Cannot Reset, Repair, or Recover System (Windows 10)

Cannot Reset, Repair, or Recover System (Windows 10): I am having issues in trying to do a clean restore of my system. I currently have Windows 10 installed and it has been stuck in an “automatic repair” loop. This has left me unable to reset, restore, or fully wipe my system clean. It has started with this original error...
  6. There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made: My computer has been running a bit slow lately, so I tried to factory reset it. It was working out well until it reached around 35%, and I got an error message saying no changes were made and reset was failed. I tried this 3 more times with similar results. Can somebody...
  7. How long should a windows 10 reset take?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How long should a windows 10 reset take?: I have did a remove just my files reset yesterday at 8pm and as of not its 5:07 and it looks like its stuck at 2% im scared to do a hard restart so what should i do...
  8. Reset or reinstall Windows 10

Reset or reinstall Windows 10: I wonder if reinstalling Windows Using the Rcovery system, I will have the same copy of the one I had previously installed on my computer or I have to get a new one. Because when I clean a virus, the virus leave damage to the system....
  9. GotoMeeting will not install properly after Window Reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GotoMeeting will not install properly after Window Reset PC: I have tried this on two windows 10 machines with the same result. After a Reset PC (keeping files, which I understood to mean my documents, pictures and other files. Not system or registry things that should cause this), I installed GTM per their instructions. It installs...
  10. Cant open websites without netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open websites without netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt: I've been facing the problem from quiet a while but couldn't get a permanent solution. I need to type this command before I can open certain websites. The only website that opens without this command is Google.com and its search results....