Windows 10: Reset Windows 10 time

Discus and support Reset Windows 10 time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How long does it take to reset Windows, 3gb ram, uh do not know the CPU data. But the system was rising 10min, to open something at 5min, very slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dejanmarkovic, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Reset Windows 10 time

How long does it take to reset Windows, 3gb ram, uh do not know the CPU data. But the system was rising 10min, to open something at 5min, very slow. Now it's standing at 1% for an hour, and before that, it's around a clock and a little spinning.
    How long does it take to reset, I went to keep files, can I interrupt and then again on a clean installation?

:)

dejanmarkovic, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Reset Windows 10 time

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Reset Windows 10 time

1. Reset Windows 10 time - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Recovery partition has reset to Disk0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery partition has reset to Disk0: Hi forum people, I noticed this morning that my recovery partition (it used to be D drive) could not be found. I ran Disk Management and found that my external drive (it used to be G drive) had been re-assigned to D drive and my D drive was coming up as (Disk 0 partition...
  3. Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer: After i had resetted my Dell Inspirion, It told me that there was something preventing me to use my PC. It also told me that an update will get thinks working again, I followed the instruction as said yet it still doesn’t work and keep showing the same thing. Does that mean...
  4. Repair Windows 10 after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair Windows 10 after Factory Reset: I recently decided to perform a reset on my computer (and selected the option to remove all files, but not clean the drives). However, during this process, after displaying as 100% complete, the computer froze on a black screen, so I turned it off and on again. Now, when it...
  5. Can no longer access network storage after computer reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can no longer access network storage after computer reset: Hi, I recently reset my laptop and can now no longer access my network shared storage computer (running Server 2016). no configurations have been changed on the storage server. Only a computer reset of my laptop. Has anyone had a similar problem? I get an error 0x80004005....
  6. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10: I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security -->...
  7. My pc lost everything from a factory reset freezing

My pc lost everything from a factory reset freezing: When i was loading up my computer this morning it kept freezing. I tried multiple things to restart, none worked. I hard rebooted ny pc and tried to factory reset it. It was reseting fine but 11% in it stopped responding. I couldnt do anything than my power ran out. Now...
  8. I reset Windows 10 and now I get "Other user" login instead of the configuration process

in Windows 10 Customization
    I reset Windows 10 and now I get "Other user" login instead of the configuration process: Hello Microsoft community, I'm in need of your help and guidance. I will try to write as much detail as I can. In holidays, just before New Year, my gf and I bought from Amazon a Lenovo Ideapad 330 15IKB (Type 81DE) Laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 64-bit. When she...
  9. cannot reset win10 laptop

cannot reset win10 laptop: i know how to reset my computer to factory settings, as ive done it in the past. i go to settings > recovery > reset this pc, i click get started, and the loading circle appears next to my cursor for a couple seconds, and flickers, and then does nothing. yes, ive tried...
  10. can'r reset my laptop

can'r reset my laptop: while i forgot my passw, i am restarting with shift key to make a full clean new restore of the laptop, now, when i do this says there is not enough space and ask me to clean some files. Funny, i can't access that the reason i am restoring to original state... Any...