Windows 10: Reset windows not working stuck on black screen

Discus and support Reset windows not working stuck on black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried resetting windows completely to workaround drivers issues and windows being a pain, but now that I’m in the setup menu after a factory reset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Geo Singh, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Geo Singh Win User

Reset windows not working stuck on black screen

I tried resetting windows completely to workaround drivers issues and windows being a pain, but now that I’m in the setup menu after a factory reset, after choosing my pc name it gets stuck on a black screen and won’t work after that.

:)

Geo Singh, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksReset windows not working stuck on black screen :)

Hendry, Feb 21, 2023
  3. Windows 10 - Resetting normally up to 25% and then Black screen.

Hi Maki,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "it needs more time or it stuck somehow", what is the current status of the issue? Is the computer still stuck at black screen or in process of resetting the computer?

If the computer in process of resetting, then I suggest you to wait for some time.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about black screen issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on issue with black screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 21, 2023
  4. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Reset windows not working stuck on black screen - Similar Threads - Reset working stuck

2. Windows reset stuck on Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reset stuck on Black screen: I had problems with my Windows and decides to reset windows 10 when i did it looked like it was going normal when i looked back the screen was Black andy pc was still running while i was resseting windows....
  3. Windows reset stuck on Black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reset stuck on Black screen: I had problems with my Windows and decides to reset windows 10 when i did it looked like it was going normal when i looked back the screen was Black andy pc was still running while i was resseting windows....
  4. Windows reset stuck on Black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reset windows not working stuck on black screen

Reset windows not working stuck on black screen: I tried resetting windows completely to workaround drivers issues and windows being a pain, but now that I’m in the setup menu after a factory reset, after choosing my pc name it gets stuck on a black screen and won’t work after that....
  6. Stuck in black screen during computer reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in black screen during computer reset: I decided to reset my computer by clicking on the option 'remove files and clean the drive windows 10'the "getting a few things ready" blue box reached 100%, and after that the computer went into a black screen. It has been that way for over 5 hours now. What should i do?...
  7. Stuck in black screen during computer reset

Stuck in black screen during computer reset: I decided to reset my computer by clicking on the option 'remove files and clean the drive windows 10'the "getting a few things ready" blue box reached 100%, and after that the computer went into a black screen. It has been that way for over 5 hours now. What should i do?...
  8. Stuck in black screen during computer reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen: So I wanted to reset my Dell inspiron 7559, and while resisting the following massege appeared:-Massage showed while resetI ignored the massege but after the download I found my laptop stuck in the black screen, while flashing the notifications LED 3white, 2 yellow which I...
  10. PC stuck at black screen after reset

in Windows 10 Support
    PC stuck at black screen after reset: i did a full reset last night with the clean driver option, it was staying ar 99 percent for awhile last night so i went to sleep. this morning i woke up to it just stuck at being a black screen.i tried rebooting but it just goes back to a black screen after showing the blue...