Windows 10: Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11?

Discus and support Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I really liked the picture I was shown in my lock screen, but I am worried that I might have accidentally clicked the thumbs-down when I was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoahBlevins, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11?

Hello!I really liked the picture I was shown in my lock screen, but I am worried that I might have accidentally clicked the thumbs-down when I was just trying to sign in. Is there a way to reset my preferences in this regard? Thanks!

:)

NoahBlevins, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, Jan 19, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11?

Windows Spotlight/Background Apps

Hi, have you ever removed Edge?

Sometimes this might happen because there's a MS server issue. However, what you say above suggests something else may be amiss.

N.B. after resetting Spotlight as Bree suggests, it may take several days (in my experience) before it starts working again.

Please post a screenshot like this:

Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11? [​IMG]

- thus:

Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11? [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11?

1. Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Reset Spotlight

2. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?: I have the Windows Spotlight lock screen with rotating images. A while ago I clicked "dislike" on an AI image of desert. But I think instead of training Spotlight to not display AI images, it stopped it from showing any images of desert or landscapes that looked similar. Is...
  3. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?: I have the Windows Spotlight lock screen with rotating images. A while ago I clicked "dislike" on an AI image of desert. But I think instead of training Spotlight to not display AI images, it stopped it from showing any images of desert or landscapes that looked similar. Is...
  4. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows Spotlight in Windows 11?: Hello!I really liked the picture I was shown in my lock screen, but I am worried that I might have accidentally clicked the thumbs-down when I was just trying to sign in. Is there a way to reset my preferences in this regard? Thanks!...
  6. How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen: This is my layperson's remedy.1.choose other than "Windows spotlight"2.restart windows3.clear old files/folders$package = Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager$manifest = $package.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml'$folder = $Env:LocalAppData +...
  7. How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen: This is my layperson's remedy.1.choose other than "Windows spotlight"2.restart windows3.clear old files/folders$package = Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager$manifest = $package.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml'$folder = $Env:LocalAppData +...
  8. How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Spotlight feature on Windows 10 is the main reason why you see the mesmerizing images on your Windows 10 lock screen. This feature beings in new images of your interest to your lock screen to make it more [...] This post How to reset Windows...
  10. Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10: How to: Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 How to Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen from Bing. Windows...