Windows 10: Reset windows won't work

Discus and support Reset windows won't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All that it says is that reset failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-wont-work/5d4da9dc-e6b4-4b1a-8787-d0ac985e9e75 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pratikbiska, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Reset windows won't work

All that it says is that reset failed.

:)

pratikbiska, Jul 6, 2020
  2. tfwul Win User

OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Reset windows won't work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Reset windows won't work

1. Reset windows won't work - Similar Threads - Reset won't

2. I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc: I have an ROG Ally, which crashed on me while I was downloading a simple game, and it took me to pc automatic repair saying it couldn't fix the issue. Then it asked for my bitlocker key, which I have NEVER heard of before this point. So in trying everything humanly possible,...
  3. I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc: I have an ROG Ally, which crashed on me while I was downloading a simple game, and it took me to pc automatic repair saying it couldn't fix the issue. Then it asked for my bitlocker key, which I have NEVER heard of before this point. So in trying everything humanly possible,...
  4. How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...: My camera and bluetooth keep going out. Whenever I unplug my computer for more than an hour when I turn my laptop back on then the camera and bluetooth are out and I just have to wait till I get the blue reset screen....
  5. How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...: My camera and bluetooth keep going out. Whenever I unplug my computer for more than an hour when I turn my laptop back on then the camera and bluetooth are out and I just have to wait till I get the blue reset screen....
  6. How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...

7. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...: Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-was-resetting-my-laptop-but-now-my-laptop/c5752256-a77f-4bc1-ac10-d9c428ff922a
  8. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...: Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-was-resetting-my-laptop-but-now-my-laptop/c5752256-a77f-4bc1-ac10-d9c428ff922a
  9. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...