Windows 10: Reset windows

Discus and support Reset windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have reset my windows 10 . After reset it shows installing windows. After 97%complete it reverse to 88% and screen turns off after 5 min. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshuvats15, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Reset windows

I have reset my windows 10 . After reset it shows installing windows. After 97%complete it reverse to 88% and screen turns off after 5 min. After touching mousepad it wakes up again and showing installing windows. Is it stuck on 88%? What to do now? Plz help my pc was running on 1809 update. I have update it through iso file yesterday.

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Nov 28, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 28, 2018
  4. newfellow Win User

Reset windows

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Reset windows

1. Reset windows - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Constant need to reset network adapters to be able to connect to internet while gaming...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant need to reset network adapters to be able to connect to internet while gaming...: Hey guys, My wifi connection keeps disconnecting whenever I launch and play any online games. Otherwise, my internet connection is fine, I am able to browse the internet and watch videos ok. However, as soon as I launch any games, my internet disconnects. Then, once I quit...
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing after Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after Reset.: Microsoft needs to repair it's latest download for it causes my laptop to continuously freeze. This is very frustrating when I am trying to do my work from home due to the Virus. If Microsoft still wants to be the prominent search engine on the market it needs to correct...
  4. I unplugged my PC while resetting it

in Windows 10 Support
    I unplugged my PC while resetting it: Hi, so as i said i was resetting my PC and it was taking some time so i thought it was stuck. So i decided to unplug it and now when i try to turn it on, i hear it turning on, but there's no output to my monitor, even though my keyboard lights up when plugged in it. I was on...
  5. Can't reset Windows 10 Surface 3 to factory condition - stuck on boot page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset Windows 10 Surface 3 to factory condition - stuck on boot page: Hello I have a Microsoft Surface 3 not pro and I am trying to reset to factory condition. I was unable to do it on the computer itself by selecting reset under security settings, it simply didn't work. i created on another pc a USB bootable drive as per ms instructions....
  6. Reset or delete child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset or delete child account: How can we reset our child's account password. There is no where within the family account settings to easily allow this. Or if we need to create a new account how can we easily delete the account to start over....
  7. Reset this pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset this pc: Hi, my computer has been running slow and I believe there is alot of things i don't need anymore and i would like to clean it out. I have already made a backup of my important files and photos, so I want to remove all the files and programs. If I choose the "reset this pc",...
  8. Reset IP address (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reset IP address (Windows 10)?: I recently changed my IP address because I have an IP ban. Since then I can't start some programs anymore (e.g. Discord or games) I would like to reset them but don't know how. I have already tweaked the router and the PC several times - unfortunately without success...
  9. Every time I restart my and everything gets reset, who can help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I restart my and everything gets reset, who can help me?: I start my pc and the wallpaper is reset, also my apps are no longer on my desktop but still installed and I have to login to steam every time :( please help me! achja my explorer is also always reset i.e. I have to take these first steps every time machen Jedes mal wenn...
  10. Data recovery despite resetting a PC, how?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data recovery despite resetting a PC, how?: Hello, there are 2 options to reset Windows. Once there is the option "Just remove my files". With this option the files are deleted. For your information, it says "This is quicker, but less secure". What exactly does this option mean that it is "less secure"? Can my deleted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows reset stuck on 88%