Windows 10: Reset Windows

Discus and support Reset Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I originally set up the computer for my friend and she wants to give the computer to a friend. I need to make the daughter administrator and reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanFarrell2, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Reset Windows

I originally set up the computer for my friend and she wants to give the computer to a friend. I need to make the daughter administrator and reset the user.

:)

JoanFarrell2, Feb 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 12, 2019
  4. newfellow Win User

Reset Windows

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Reset Windows

1. Reset Windows - Similar Threads - Reset

2. (Windows 10) i can't enter troubleshoot mode or reset my laptop because can't enter option...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (Windows 10) i can't enter troubleshoot mode or reset my laptop because can't enter option...: Need help, when i going to reset factory my laptop and give me option keep file or reset every thing, after press restart now it should go to blue screen with option (continue, use a device, troubleshoot, shut down your pc) but it turn into black screen. its there a way to...
  3. My laptop can't boot after reset and repair

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop can't boot after reset and repair: I did a factory reset to my laptop, but to my surprise I couldn't create an account nor log in to only one available account which was "other user" - tried to log in with microsoft account, but couldn't. > I've read that I should try to create an account on administrator...
  4. Neverending loop of booting after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Neverending loop of booting after reset: Disclaimer: I'm not sure if it's linked to the problem, but I reset my laptop because of various BSODs I got while using it. I tried to fix these issues, but after updating drivers, scanning, reapiring and so on, just new problems popped up and I was so frustrated, I decided...
  5. Resetting using bootable recovery .. lost power .. no display

Resetting using bootable recovery .. lost power .. no display: I was doing a full system restore on my desktop Hp Omen .. windows 10 ... and lost power now will turn on but just sounds like fans and processor running hard and monitor says no signal...
  6. I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM: PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-activate-my-account-after-reseting-my/d0dce634-3b41-4f7b-96f7-9ae0f7fc182e"
  7. windows activation after resetting PC (motherboard change)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation after resetting PC (motherboard change): Hi, I recently had to change the motherboard and I couldn't activate windows 10 with the new product key HP provided. I had to call windows for help. After an hour where I think I had to remove the old product key etc they got me to type in a sequence of characters under...
  8. how to reset the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to reset the store: cant install asphalt 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-the-store/7be5953d-b86f-45c1-a95d-f2f90560db64"
  9. reset admin password if I forgot it

reset admin password if I forgot it: How do I reset the admin password if I forgot it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-admin-password-if-i-forgot-it/7cc32d7b-64fe-48fe-8f8a-cd8b56be935c
  10. Missing files after resetting OS

Missing files after resetting OS: Every year I go through the process of reinstalling Windows to keep things fresh. After backing everything up to an external drive, things go off without a hitch and all is good. This time however I decided to simply reset windows, doing so would accomplish what I wanted, and...