Windows 10: Reset Windows

Discus and support Reset Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I originally set up the computer for my friend and she wants to give the computer to a friend. I need to make the daughter administrator and reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanFarrell2, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Reset Windows

I originally set up the computer for my friend and she wants to give the computer to a friend. I need to make the daughter administrator and reset the user.

:)

JoanFarrell2, Feb 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 12, 2019
  4. newfellow Win User

Reset Windows

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Reset Windows

1. Reset Windows - Similar Threads - Reset

2. I Cabt Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Cabt Reset my PC: Hi. Last night I reset my PC. I have been stuck on this screen. It is plugged in, and this charger does work. It starts to restart, but after about five seconds goes to the first screen. Anyone?[IMG][IMG]...
  3. Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset"

Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset": My laptop has been running more and more slowly so I decided to try doing "a reset" but that hasn't helped it is still freezing up and running slowly. I have also run a full scan that found nothing. Are there any other solutions to try, I have Windows 10...
  4. Can't reset my Windows 10 PC.

Can't reset my Windows 10 PC.: Hello all, My Windows 10 is giving me problems (such as delayed boot up, taskbar & icons loading very slow, bluetooth connectivity with my speakers). I need to reset my Windows 10 PC (keeping all the files). It says that "There was a problem resetting your PC; No changes...
  5. Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10: This was relatively easy to follow; until process completed, now have the red X on my Sound Control - meaning not working now; have tried all things as described in support groups etc. but the IDT High Definition Audio Codec will not be enabled even after uninstalling ,...
  6. How do I reset or change my pin for my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset or change my pin for my Microsoft Account?: Change for my Microsoft Account My Pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-or-change-my-pin-for-my-microsoft/829535ea-4a3f-47fe-a97b-3e4f3c80912d"
  7. Data after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data after Windows reset: Hello my friends. It's about this tutorial. If I select option Remove everything would Windows delete files from partition on which Windows was installed or other partitions? 131227
  8. Hardware change - could only boot to .iso. What do I do next to reset my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware change - could only boot to .iso. What do I do next to reset my Windows 10?: I had to make a hardware change. My system would not boot. I selected install and keep my files when I was presented with options. Now I want to install or reset Windows 10 and the new drivers. What do I do next?...
  9. Reset Computer and Administrator Account is Disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset Computer and Administrator Account is Disabled: I recently reset my laptop and when turning it on, discovered that the administrator account was disabled. There is only one account, the administrator, and now I have no way to log in. I even started windows on safe mode but it wouldn't change anything. What do I do now?...
  10. How can I completely reset Windows Mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I completely reset Windows Mail app?: I want this to be completely reseted, from scratch, when I hit reset it does absolutely nothing, everything is still there all accounts etc. When I used uninstall (only from powershell you can uninstall) and reinstall via store... ALL ACCOUNTS were again there! Please is...