Windows 10: Reset wiped out all apps including my Office 365

Discus and support Reset wiped out all apps including my Office 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help! I was having issues with my computer after I had Malwarebytes installed. Finally decided to do a reset. Unfortunately, that's not what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Julie is lost, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Reset wiped out all apps including my Office 365

Help! I was having issues with my computer after I had Malwarebytes installed. Finally decided to do a reset. Unfortunately, that's not what I really wanted to do - I just wanted to do a recovery choose recovery date, etc. Anyway, I didn't realize what I had selected and it wiped out my printer drivers, my scanner drivers, my HTC driver installer, among other things. Many of them I figured out how to reinstall, but I can't get an HTC driver installer to come up, and worst of all, it wiped out my Windows Office 365! I'm lost, and can't get through on any help lines. Any suggestions? Thank you!

:)

Julie is lost, Apr 3, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Reset wiped out all apps including my Office 365

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Reset wiped out all apps including my Office 365

1. Reset wiped out all apps including my Office 365 - Similar Threads - Reset wiped apps

2. Onedrived wiped out my hard drive including the operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrived wiped out my hard drive including the operating system: Last night I wanted to work from home, so I decided to login into onedrive to access one file from my work computer. I logged in using my laptop. As soon as I logged in, Onedrive started to synch all my personal files with my work computer at the office. I immediately stopped...
  3. Onedrived wiped out my hard drive including the operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrived wiped out my hard drive including the operating system: Last night I wanted to work from home, so I decided to login into onedrive to access one file from my work computer. I logged in using my laptop. As soon as I logged in, Onedrive started to synch all my personal files with my work computer at the office. I immediately stopped...
  4. Onedrived wiped out my hard drive including the operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Will factory reset include Office 365 and McAfee trial versions?

Will factory reset include Office 365 and McAfee trial versions?: Hi. I bought a laptop with Windows 10, Office 365 trial version and McAfee LiveSafe and WebAdvisor trial versions pre-installed. I want to return the laptop. If I do a factory reset, will only the Windows installation file be available again or will Office 365 and MacAfee...
  6. Wiped out all my Thunderbird accounts..

in Browsers and Email
    Wiped out all my Thunderbird accounts..: Here's one for you I bet you haven't heard yet. A window popped up saying my SD card I use to run portable apps off had errors and would I like Windows to correct it. I naturally said yes, and Windows came back with another poppup saying the drive was repaired. I then...
  7. Wiped out all my Thunderbird accounts..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wiped out all my Thunderbird accounts..: Here's one for you I bet you haven't heard yet. A window popped up saying my SD card I use to run portable apps off had errors and would I like Windows to correct it. I naturally said yes, and Windows came back with another poppup saying the drive was repaired. I then...
  8. Office 365 Apps not working

Office 365 Apps not working: My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-apps-not-working/bc7509b6-e315-4742-b997-508e8e2ef803
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 wiped out all of my Apps and reset to factory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 wiped out all of my Apps and reset to factory.: Help! The auto update for feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 wiped out all my MS Office Apps, Quickbooks Pro and reset to factory. I realoaded all the apps and reinstalled from local backup Quiickbooks only to have 2 days later the update for 2020-07 Cumulative...
  10. I need my Office 365 NOW - Did a refresh w/Microsoft and all my apps were wiped out

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need my Office 365 NOW - Did a refresh w/Microsoft and all my apps were wiped out: Come on Microsoft - please give back what I purchased and had on my PC. I no longer have the Key (I know MANY other customers are in the same boat) but do have an email confirmation of payment. I don't have all day to read through thousands of messages which have not been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update wiped out my office 365

2. windows wiped out my settings at restart