Windows 10: reset with botlocker screen

Discus and support reset with botlocker screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to just wipe my computer clean but I can't because it wants me to enter a bit locker password. I don't have one because I never set up one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mlhogan, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Mlhogan Win User

reset with botlocker screen

I want to just wipe my computer clean but I can't because it wants me to enter a bit locker password. I don't have one because I never set up one.

:)

Mlhogan, Jul 13, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2020
  4. reset with botlocker screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

reset with botlocker screen

1. reset with botlocker screen - Similar Threads - reset botlocker screen

2. Blue screen after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after reset: My pc was running a bit slower so I decided to reset it. The problem I'm having is that whenever I try to watch a YouTube video now, I get a BSOD with the message whea_uncorrectable_error. I wasn't suffering from crashes before I reset it. It only seems to happen when im on...
  3. Screen Black after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Black after reset: hello, I reseted my windows 10 and now when i try to login with one of my accounts it says user not found and the other just shows a blank screen both accounts are administrator...
  4. Resetting windows with no screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Resetting windows with no screen: Having a little trouble trying to reset Windows because I have lost my pin my password and my girlfriend changed the answers to my security questions I'm in a heck of a pickle. Cansomeone please help me...
  5. Black screen during reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen during reset: Hey hey so I work in tech support and deal with apple computers so I’m really noob at Windows when it comes to troubleshooting them, my windows 10 pc was filled with junk and I wanted to erase completely , I selected remove everything , and went with the default setting for...
  6. Second screen resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second screen resetting: Hi. I have a crappy HDMI to VGA converter. Sometimes, the VGA screen looks desinchronized, and I have to unplug the connector. When I change some configuration in windows like "Extend screen" or "Show screen only in 1" it fixes it too. How can I make a batch file or...
  7. Black Screen after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after reset: Omg help please. I waited maybe 3-4 hrs for the reset to complete on PC. After the reset it just went black screen. I googled and tried some of the methods to fix it but they wouldnt work. I havent tried the one where I need to use USB because I dont have USB. Is there any...
  8. Reset and screen screwed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset and screen screwed up: I did a reset and this is what I have on my screen at start up and can't go any further. What do i need to do? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-screen-screwed-up/0aa3e291-0bcb-4177-a05d-1c66c768ec88
  9. Screens reset online and offline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screens reset online and offline: Whether I am on a screen either online or working with my file or desktop apps, when I go to a page the screen is okay for a minute or two, but then for no reason at all it will either go back to a previous screen, or go out of the screen altogether. I posted this on the...
  10. Lots of blue screen reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of blue screen reset: Got blue screen and reset. The minidump file is attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoA3osCGf9UkWDkfR__iUyRrrz_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-blue-screen-reset/56f3f224-ff84-4d65-9860-d2eac0c232d2