Windows 10: Reset

Discus and support Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting but "there was a problem resetting pc no changes are made" displayed on screen. Is there any alternative to reset or reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nageshgoudmareedu, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Reset

I tried resetting but "there was a problem resetting pc no changes are made" displayed on screen. Is there any alternative to reset or reinstall windows OS without loosing data in other than c drive. I just want to get all settings to their defaults. Photos app is not installing in my laptop and some of the apps are getting crashed.

:)

nageshgoudmareedu, Oct 23, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 23, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Reset

1. Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  3. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  4. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back: hi there i am Devansh and i am facing a serious problem in my laptop my laptop is of hp and this is creating a serious newsence because when i open my laptop it run fairly but somtime it start as a tottly new laptop without my data ad evrything gets reset but after 12 to 13...
  6. laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back

laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back: hi there i am Devansh and i am facing a serious problem in my laptop my laptop is of hp and this is creating a serious newsence because when i open my laptop it run fairly but somtime it start as a tottly new laptop without my data ad evrything gets reset but after 12 to 13...
  7. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  8. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  9. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

10. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e