Windows 10: reset

Discus and support reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me i need my computer back asap yesterday night i reseted my windows 10 computer, i choose not to keep any files and it started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by V4MPS0ULS, Mar 5, 2021.

1. V4MPS0ULS Win User

reset

please help me i need my computer back asap

yesterday night i reseted my windows 10 computer, i choose not to keep any files and it started to delete everythiny until i woke up this morning to see that it would go to the welcome screen then it would say its at %64- then the screen would shut completely off and restart the process. i need my computer back by today so how do i get it to finish the reset process??

:)

V4MPS0ULS, Mar 5, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 5, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

reset

1. reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. None of Microsoft apps are showing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of Microsoft apps are showing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. Please help me out with this situation....
  3. My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My friends windows 10 pc died during a factory reset now its stuck in a reboot loop how can...: Hi so my friend's windows 10 pc was really slow so he decided to factory reset it while it was resetting the pc ran out of battery and died when he charged it and turned it on the pc and now its stuck in a reboot loop what can my friend do?...
  4. Windows 10 keeps going into sleep mode and only way to wake up is hard reboot reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps going into sleep mode and only way to wake up is hard reboot reset: Hi Folks, I'm using a Windows 10 Pro, and the thing keeps on randomly going in sleep. Sometimes right on start up, sometimes much later... Tried pretty much everything, but nothing started so far. PC worked while on 1809, but it's almost as catastrophic as the build prior...
  5. Windows 10 keeps going into sleep mode and only way to wake up is hard reboot reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps going into sleep mode and only way to wake up is hard reboot reset: Hi Folks, I'm using a Windows 10 Pro, and the thing keeps on randomly going in sleep. Sometimes right on start up, sometimes much later... Tried pretty much everything, but nothing started so far. PC worked while on 1809, but it's almost as catastrophic as the build prior...
  6. Windows 10 MMC services snap in reset to out of box mode option.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 MMC services snap in reset to out of box mode option.: Hello is there any way to use MMC.EXE with the services snapin to reset and default all Windows 10 services to a out of the box mode? Is there any way to find a valid baseline of standard services that are running and reference there file signatures to make sure there is no...
  7. windows will not update and i can not reset to factory settings.

windows will not update and i can not reset to factory settings.: I have tried to update but i still get this error 0x800700c1 I installed and ran Windows 10 update assistant and get the same error. I tried doing a factory reset and there is an error and doesnt reset. I have an acer predator that comes with a hard drive password. I cant...
  8. I HAVE A SONY LAPTOP AND IT WASN'T FUNCTIONING WELL SO I RESET IT. AFTER THE RESET IT WON'T...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I HAVE A SONY LAPTOP AND IT WASN'T FUNCTIONING WELL SO I RESET IT. AFTER THE RESET IT WON'T...: Please help i really need to use my laptop and my dad will kill me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-sony-laptop-and-it-wasnt-functioning-well/7797c38b-eeba-45aa-ab0d-1b248ee06dba
  9. Resetting Windows 10 but cannot create a pin due to virtual keyboard not showing up

Resetting Windows 10 but cannot create a pin due to virtual keyboard not showing up: I'm resetting my Acer touch screen Windows 10 device, and there is no physically connected keyboard available. So at the step to set up a pin, I got stuck as the virtual keyboard never popped up not matter how I tried. How to solve this problem? Thanks....
  10. Unknown USB Device port reset failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB Device port reset failed: Hi, Every single time I boot up I get the error message " Unknown USB Device port reset failed" and have intermittent USB connectivity issues with hardware of various kinds. Its never consistent which piece of hardware is the culprit or if its a software issue. I run a...