Windows 10: reset

Discus and support reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me i need my computer back asap yesterday night i reseted my windows 10 computer, i choose not to keep any files and it started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by V4MPS0ULS, Mar 5, 2021.

1. V4MPS0ULS Win User

reset

please help me i need my computer back asap

yesterday night i reseted my windows 10 computer, i choose not to keep any files and it started to delete everythiny until i woke up this morning to see that it would go to the welcome screen then it would say its at %64- then the screen would shut completely off and restart the process. i need my computer back by today so how do i get it to finish the reset process??

:)

V4MPS0ULS, Mar 5, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 5, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

reset

1. reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  3. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  4. I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...: I recently bought a gaming pc from my coworker, got some problems fixed, tried resetting to factory settings to remove all of his stuff, but it keeps failing to fully reset everything.The first time I tried resetting it, I did it though the system settings > updates >...
  5. I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...

I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...: I recently bought a gaming pc from my coworker, got some problems fixed, tried resetting to factory settings to remove all of his stuff, but it keeps failing to fully reset everything.The first time I tried resetting it, I did it though the system settings > updates >...
  6. I'm trying to reset a pc I bought from a coworker, but it fails at roughly 70% each time...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  8. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  9. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives

Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives: If I choose remove everything, will it delete ALL other data on my 5 Hard drives or Just C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-from-within-windows-and-other/8f1a97a1-8b47-48a1-bebe-3277b6de86f1