Windows 10: Reseted it and nothing changed

Discus and support Reseted it and nothing changed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Melonentee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fai82z/reseted_it_and_nothing_changed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Melonentee, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Reseted it and nothing changed

/u/Melonentee, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 27, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Reseted it and nothing changed :p

cadaveca, Feb 27, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Reseted it and nothing changed

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Reseted it and nothing changed

1. Reseted it and nothing changed - Similar Threads - Reseted nothing changed

2. Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”: my laptop isn’t working at all and won’t get off the troubleshooting screen at all and 3 options are on here 1.Recover from a drive. That’s not working at all. then troubleshoot and power off...
  3. Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”: my laptop isn’t working at all and won’t get off the troubleshooting screen at all and 3 options are on here 1.Recover from a drive. That’s not working at all. then troubleshoot and power off...
  4. Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.: My husband bought me a gaming HP PC called the Pavilion, but he put all his information in it and used it to play games for about a month. He now has his own gaming computer and I wanted to make this PC mine officially. I have tried almost everything. I have uninstalled all...
  6. Nothing changed yet everything changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing changed yet everything changed: Huge PC problem started about 24 hours ago. I was gone for the day but did not shut down and when I returned, I had 2 fundamental problems. <****>VERY VERY VERY slow RE: distorted screen - I now have 2-3" of black space on each side of my presented Window. I am using the...
  7. Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed

Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed: Hello, I've been trying to reset my laptop for a few weeks now. I just want to start from scratch, like I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time with nothing on it. However every time I try I get the same error message every time. "There was a problem while resetting...
  8. Nothing Changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing Changes: Quote: Tiffany Morris. March 2011. Microsoft community. “Windows Media Player under Program Files x86 is not working WMP won't open. My media files are defaulted to open using the X86 WMP, which is not working. How do I default the files to make them open with the WMP...
  9. Nothing changed this day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing changed this day: I like to use MS Outlook on my job. But today I have opened my Inbox and I saw nothing. All the correspondence is lost. 103265
  10. Reset this PC does nothing

Reset this PC does nothing: I bought a used PC that came with Windows 10, upgraded from Windows 7. There are still files and such left over from the previous owner so I wanted to do a complete reset of windows 10 and return to factory defaults. The problem is that when I go to settings/recovery and...