Windows 10: reseting laptop back to fatory presets

Discus and support reseting laptop back to fatory presets in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; yes I had to reset my laptop back to fatory presets and now it is asking me to activate my windows 10 witch in preinstalled on my laptop what do I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stevelowrey, Nov 6, 2018.

1. reseting laptop back to fatory presets

yes I had to reset my laptop back to fatory presets and now it is asking me to activate my windows 10 witch in preinstalled on my laptop what do I do or where do I find my windows 10 actavation key

:)

stevelowrey, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Nov 6, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 6, 2018
  4. reseting laptop back to fatory presets

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

reseting laptop back to fatory presets

1. reseting laptop back to fatory presets - Similar Threads - reseting laptop fatory

2. Detailed view in explorer - presets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Detailed view in explorer - presets: Is there a way to always have the same chosen details displayed in detailed view for Windows 10?I'd like for, instead of the default - #, title, contributing artists, album - to have date created, type, size, length or anything else....
  3. Detailed view in explorer - presets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detailed view in explorer - presets: Is there a way to always have the same chosen details displayed in detailed view for Windows 10?I'd like for, instead of the default - #, title, contributing artists, album - to have date created, type, size, length or anything else....
  4. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Presets: Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help...
  5. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Presets: Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help...
  6. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. volume master presets/profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume master presets/profiles: Do you know an application with that you have presets for the (windows) volume master? submitted by /u/maiktime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3cdz0/volume_master_presetsprofiles/
  8. Multiple displays preset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple displays preset: Hi, I have 4 screens, and I change their settings very often. Main monitor is usually duplicated with TV, and I have two monitors, one on each side of the main one. When I change from duplicate to extend screen on TV, arrangement gets some random order, resolution is...
  9. Windows volume presets?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows volume presets?: I'm looking to see if I can somehow make some presets for the windows volume and only click a button (16%, 60%, etc) instead of having to open the mixer and sliding it up or down. It gets annoying and I would like a simpler way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  10. new tab presets

in Windows 10 Customization
    new tab presets: What action would cause the frequently used presets ( bank, email, retailer etc..) to clear from new tab window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-presets/a5aa290a-5e27-4b06-8642-c4e60294b0ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows volume presets