Windows 10: Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D:

Discus and support Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D: in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to reset my pc and don`t loose my apps on D: Is it possible? If i check the list of applications that will be removed there`s all aps from D:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sl4sher, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Sl4sher Win User

Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D:

I want to reset my pc and don`t loose my apps on D: Is it possible? If i check the list of applications that will be removed there`s all aps from D:

:)

Sl4sher, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 26, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D:

internet explorer 11 win 10 user32dll and hhctrl.ocx errors

Hi Wilf,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with Internet Explorer 11 on your Windows 10 computer. So, I would suggest you to try the steps provided and see if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

a. Click on search and type troubleshooting.

b. Select Troubleshooting.

c. Select View all on the top left corner.

d. Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Also refer:

Fix site display issues with Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D:

1. Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D: - Similar Threads - Reseting without losing

2. Can I reset my win 10 without losing installed software updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reset my win 10 without losing installed software updates?: My win 10 is getting lag, so i need to reset my win without losing installed new software update. Can i do like this? Without losing updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-win-10-without-losing-installed/371d84db-5d2f-4c92-a0ee-1d6feaf2b7cc
  3. Can I reset my win 10 without losing installed software updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I reset my win 10 without losing installed software updates?: My win 10 is getting lag, so i need to reset my win without losing installed new software update. Can i do like this? Without losing updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-win-10-without-losing-installed/371d84db-5d2f-4c92-a0ee-1d6feaf2b7cc
  4. Can I reset my win 10 without losing installed software updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade from Win 11 Pro not activated to Win 11 Home without losing programs, apps,...: I don't need the features of the Pro version so I bought a key of the Home version from Microsoft. I've been told that, while booting from the installation media, I will be prompted with the option to keep personal files but I will lose my programs. Is this true? And if so,...
  6. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs: I’ve lost access to login as admin. Is it possible to reset without losing files, apps and programs to regain login to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-apps-and-programs/f390f88b-3c20-4ec9-9c09-311662844949
  7. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs: I’ve lost access to login as admin. Is it possible to reset without losing files, apps and programs to regain login to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-apps-and-programs/f390f88b-3c20-4ec9-9c09-311662844949
  8. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D:

Reseting my win 11 without losing apps on D:: I want to reset my pc and don`t loose my apps on D: Is it possible? If i check the list of applications that will be removed there`s all aps from D:...
  10. Reset my windows without losing my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset my windows without losing my data: When I Update my windows it shows that your computer is running in audit mode. and in registry editor it shows this, please help me in resetting my windows settings.[ATTACH]...