Windows 10: Reseting option

Discus and support Reseting option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly crashed and windows 10 don’t open so it ried to reset without losing my files and this option doesn’t work what should i do now to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ahmedShaheen2, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Reseting option

My laptop suddenly crashed and windows 10 don’t open so it ried to reset without losing my files and this option doesn’t work what should i do now to reset without losing my files

:)

ahmedShaheen2, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Options On Reset Option

Hello gplea, Reseting option :)

A reset will only affect the partition that Windows 10 is installed on if you select "only the drive where Windows is installed" during the reset at step 6 in the tutorial below.

Reset Windows 10

Brink, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    download option not visible anymore?

Thanks for your reply Meredith! I'd suggest you try resetting the app. Here are the steps:

- Click Start and type "apps & features".

- Select Apps & Features.

- Find the Movies & TV app in the list and select it.

- Click Advanced Options

- Click Reset.

Let me know how you go!

Graeme.P, Dec 12, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Reseting option

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Reseting option

1. Reseting option - Similar Threads - Reseting option

2. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  3. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen and with no option to hard reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen and with no option to hard reset: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop is on, evidenced by the lit up power button, but my screen remains black. Factory reset didn’t work. What should I do? I need urgent assistance as I have really important work to get done....
  6. Black screen and with no option to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and with no option to hard reset: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop is on, evidenced by the lit up power button, but my screen remains black. Factory reset didn’t work. What should I do? I need urgent assistance as I have really important work to get done....
  7. Black screen and with no option to hard reset

8. I get this option after reset my pc with keep my file, but i found this options. I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this option after reset my pc with keep my file, but i found this options. I tried...: My pc show these option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-option-after-reset-my-pc-with-keep-my/d5e028a3-e4a5-4088-a0f5-b4733378c6a5
  9. I get this option after reset my pc with keep my file, but i found this options. I tried...

I get this option after reset my pc with keep my file, but i found this options. I tried...: My pc show these option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-option-after-reset-my-pc-with-keep-my/d5e028a3-e4a5-4088-a0f5-b4733378c6a5
  10. I get this option after reset my pc with keep my file, but i found this options. I tried...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade