Windows 10: reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help

Discus and support reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so ever since decemeber when i was stuck in bed and caved in to watching tv series on a shady website my laptop has been running really badly and ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hotness_idris, Apr 3, 2020.

1. reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help

so ever since decemeber when i was stuck in bed and caved in to watching tv series on a shady website my laptop has been running really badly and ive been meaning to factory reset it in the hopes of it running better but when i bought it windows 10 wasnt on it so i got an activation key for it.

So my question is:How do i reset my laptop without losing my licensed windows 10

submitted by /u/Hotness_idris
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hotness_idris, Apr 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2020
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Apr 3, 2020
  4. George Win User

reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help

Will resetting my windows 10 keep my activation?

If I use the windows 10 build-in reset functionality:

• Settings
    • Update & security
    • Recovery
    • Reset this PC

will I keep my windows activation?

George, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help

1. reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help - Similar Threads - reseting laptop while

2. My laptop stuck at 63% while resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop stuck at 63% while resetting: My laptop stuck at 63% while resetting. I have a Dell Inspiron 3505 laptop with configuration: Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon graphics processor, 8GB RAM, 265GB SSD and Windows 11 Home Single Language. It has been stuck for 9 hours, what I can do now....
  3. My laptop stuck at 63% while resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop stuck at 63% while resetting: My laptop stuck at 63% while resetting. I have a Dell Inspiron 3505 laptop with configuration: Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon graphics processor, 8GB RAM, 265GB SSD and Windows 11 Home Single Language. It has been stuck for 9 hours, what I can do now....
  4. Help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with resetting my laptop: hello, i recently encountered a problem when trying to reset my laptop. when it told me that i did not have recovery environment.after doing some digging, i went into CMD to execute reagentc /enable command but they told me that the The Windows RE image was not found.more...
  5. Help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with resetting my laptop: hello, i recently encountered a problem when trying to reset my laptop. when it told me that i did not have recovery environment.after doing some digging, i went into CMD to execute reagentc /enable command but they told me that the The Windows RE image was not found.more...
  6. Help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Will Resetting Windows 10 while keeping personal reset the Registry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Resetting Windows 10 while keeping personal reset the Registry?: I just want to know that if you reset windows 10 while keeping personal files, will it also clear and remake the registry or the registry will be the same?...
  8. Need help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with resetting my laptop: I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows...
  9. Laptop keeps resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps resetting: So my laptop keeps crashing and it freezes so I restart it and let it power back on. However, when I turn it on, I enter my password but then all my files and all my settings are gone. It's like everything except my Microsoft account was deleted....
  10. Blue screen while resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen while resetting my laptop: Please, I need to, at least, understand how this work. Earlier this day, I decided to entirely reset my laptop in order to better manage my files and programs. I left my house because I know that it takes time. When I came back, I discovered that my laptop is blocked on a...