Windows 10: Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!!

Discus and support Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I put my Windows to reset how lomg does it take ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AntonioDeganutti, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!!

I put my Windows to reset how lomg does it take ?

:)

AntonioDeganutti, Dec 18, 2018

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 18, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!!

Windows 10 version 1607: Problems connecting to the Internet KB3206632 Installed 12-14

WiFi adapter disables itself and will not allow it to be re-enabled. Troubleshoot will not fix and restart is required.
    But Restart hangs and takes 30+ min. (90 min. 1-8) to complete or a forced shutdown by physically turning off the PC is needed to resolve.
    Can cause Edge to fail to find web pages after restart.
      • Asus last occurred: 12-25-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015.
        Happened occasionally while on Win 8.1
      • HP last occurred: 1-8, 1-6, 1-1, 12-27-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015. Never happened while on Win 7.
    This is now happening more frequently on the HP. The Restart today lasted more than
    90 min. and still did not complete. Finally had to physically turn off the PC and turn it on again. All was good after that.

Note:The evening of 1-7, IPV4 DNS was changed to OpenDNS (208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220). If that means anything.

That this happens at all is crazy enough but 90 MINUTES? MICROSOFT com on!

Dave Robson, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!!

1. Reseting this PC 14% for 12 hours!!!!! - Similar Threads - Reseting 14% hours

2. I reset my Omen Desktop and it's shown "Resetting this PC 99%" for the last 14 hours, what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my Omen Desktop and it's shown "Resetting this PC 99%" for the last 14 hours, what...: My PC's storage was full and I've had it for a while now so I figured I had a bunch of **** that I had installed and it was time for a cleaning. Since it's a gaming desktop, I also had games in random places and I wanted to organize, but since I used it for schoolwork during...
  3. PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours: This is the story:At night, I was gonna go to sleep than I almost slammed the laptop lid like it wasn't broken tho. But I was like, "Go to sleep mode laptop!!!" Then I opened it up and got stuck at and infinite BSOD. It won't turn on no more. This day it was still stuck at...
  4. PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours: This is the story:At night, I was gonna go to sleep than I almost slammed the laptop lid like it wasn't broken tho. But I was like, "Go to sleep mode laptop!!!" Then I opened it up and got stuck at and infinite BSOD. It won't turn on no more. This day it was still stuck at...
  5. PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC reset froze at 12%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC reset froze at 12%: I reset my pc following Microsoft instructions. It prepared to reset successfully to 100%. Then when it said it was "Resetting the PC, it froze at 12%. How can I proceed?...
  7. Windows 10 clean install stuck at "Resetting this PC 20%" for 12 hours

Windows 10 clean install stuck at "Resetting this PC 20%" for 12 hours: Like the subject says, went to do a clean install last night and it has been stuck at 20% for a couple hours before I went to sleep and all through the night...
  8. Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours: Hi all, Started a full reset of my sons desktop PC (running win 10) yesterday afternoon, left it on all night and it was at 99% at 7am this morning, it's now nearly 8pm and it's still at 99%. I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions of what to do....
  9. Kb3025096 12/14/14

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kb3025096 12/14/14: Checked for updates, showed one(KB3025096), installed in a one second but doesn't show it as installed. Rebooted but get the same thing. A bit of search finds that this KB is supposed to allow the install of KB3020114. 3298
  10. 12 hour update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    12 hour update: I hibernated in the evening. When I tried to wake up the computer in the morning, it began an update. I recall seeing no messages, but the disk light came on continuously. I waited until bored then switched to an alternative computer. An hour later it still was not done, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 14% of 12 hours