Windows 10: Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working

Discus and support Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, This is my third time resetting my laptop and quite frankly I'm fed up of running into the same issues and nothing working. windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nima Farboud, May 23, 2024.

1. Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working

Hello, This is my third time resetting my laptop and quite frankly I'm fed up of running into the same issues and nothing working. windows update doesn't work, it just says download and install and I'm not able to click it. I can't open notepad, I tried to reinstall it and repair it and that didn't work. I'm now no longer able to even download it as it fails when I try to via the optional features and micrsoft store, well that's no different either. It doesn't work again even after resetting.The last time I reset my laptop was maybe 6-8 months ago and I did it again today as my performance was

:)

Nima Farboud, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working

1. Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working - Similar Threads - Resetted W11 micrsoft

2. Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetted W11, micrsoft store, windows update and notepad not working: Hello, This is my third time resetting my laptop and quite frankly I'm fed up of running into the same issues and nothing working. windows update doesn't work, it just says download and install and I'm not able to click it. I can't open notepad, I tried to reinstall it and...
  3. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox app and micrsoft store dont work: xbox app and micrsoft store dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-micrsoft-store-dont-work/627c850d-b9f9-4134-b242-57cab3187979
  4. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app and micrsoft store dont work: xbox app and micrsoft store dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-micrsoft-store-dont-work/627c850d-b9f9-4134-b242-57cab3187979
  5. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. W11 reset

W11 reset: I have a newish laptop which came with W11s which I changed to home/pro via the microsoft store. Due to a mishap when trying to move the default folder locations I have ended up in a right mess with all of them named documents ! and in different locations. As they are system...
  7. Micrsoft store problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  8. Micrsoft store problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  9. micrsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    micrsoft store not working: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  10. Micrsoft works for windows to where is it

Micrsoft works for windows to where is it: oh for petes sake just down load this product I have several items in there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-works-for-windows-to-where-is-it/1c2abb38-cb37-40cf-bda9-3c48561ebd27