Windows 10: Resetti PC 1% si blocca

Discus and support Resetti PC 1% si blocca in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Il mio pc é un honor magickbook 15 e volevo ripristinarlo solo che nel tentativo mi di é bloccato. Ho provato a fare di tutto se guendo anche tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MattiaOttoni, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Resetti PC 1% si blocca

Il mio pc é un honor magickbook 15 e volevo ripristinarlo solo che nel tentativo mi di é bloccato. Ho provato a fare di tutto se guendo anche tutorial su YouTube. Ma nulla da fare, non posso fare la reinstallazione di windows con il cd perché io non ho il cd di windows ho solo il codice di licensa. Non riesco ad andare su desktop perché non mi si accende che faccio?

:)

MattiaOttoni, Sep 25, 2020

2. sis files

Does this problem happen with ALL sis files, or just this particular one? It seems possible that you do have a corrupt sis file. I would try these steps:

1) Reboot the phone and try installing again.

2) Download the sis file again, and before installing, compare the file size to the firs file, and to any size information listed on the web page.

3) Download the file from a different site.

4) If all else fails, test a completely different sis installer.

Hopefully you will find a simple explanation to this problem.

thetao---01, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Resetti PC 1% si blocca

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Resetti PC 1% si blocca

1. Resetti PC 1% si blocca - Similar Threads - Resetti blocca

2. non so che fare il pc si blocca ma funziona laudio e dopo poco tempo se ne va qualcuno mi aiuti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    non so che fare il pc si blocca ma funziona laudio e dopo poco tempo se ne va qualcuno mi aiuti: OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎07/‎09/‎2023 18:27StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento problema: LiveKernelEventCodice: 141Parametro 1:...
  3. non so che fare il pc si blocca ma funziona laudio e dopo poco tempo se ne va qualcuno mi aiuti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    non so che fare il pc si blocca ma funziona laudio e dopo poco tempo se ne va qualcuno mi aiuti: OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎07/‎09/‎2023 18:27StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento problema: LiveKernelEventCodice: 141Parametro 1:...