Windows 10: Resetting Acer laptop

Discus and support Resetting Acer laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi im using a USB to reset my laptop. But its stuck on 30% for the last few hours. Before I used the USB my laptop was stuck in a loop and couldnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kirsten_5555, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Resetting Acer laptop

Hi im using a USB to reset my laptop. But its stuck on 30% for the last few hours.

Before I used the USB my laptop was stuck in a loop and couldnt start/update windows so it would keep resetting. So I downloaded the recovery system from the acer management on another laptop since I couldnt start the laptop.

Will it go past 30% its been 4 hours :/ I am not using a 3.0 USB if that means it would be slower? But didnt think it would be stuck on this so long

:)

Kirsten_5555, Nov 9, 2018
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. stanroy Win User
    Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

stanroy, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Resetting Acer laptop

Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Resetting Acer laptop

1. Resetting Acer laptop - Similar Threads - Resetting Acer laptop

2. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  3. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  4. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Laptop: Hello, I have a question! I have Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-C4Y0, 4 GB DDR4 RAM laptop. Intel Celeron processor N4000 1.10 GHz and Intel UHD graphics 600. I have noticed that it takes time to turn on or off. It doesn't open any application in the starting. I have also disabled...
  6. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Laptop: It won’t get past the logo “Acer explore beyond limit” and I’ve tried alt key 10 btw :( it doesn’t even show the loadin sign or even come up with anything literally frozen. I have school tmr :(( submitted by /u/annanguyen321 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to reset Acer laptop with Windows 10?

How to reset Acer laptop with Windows 10?: Hello! I have an Acer Aspire 3 A315-51-39US laptop. All updates done, but now it boots up very slowly. (The last time was a month ago) Now I've turned it back on to reset it, but it doesn't show me the Windows interface, has been loading for about 20 minutes. I only got the...
  8. Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop

Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop: I bought my son an Acer laptop that came with Windows 10s installed. It is about 15 months old Lately it boots up but crashes to blue screen after a couple of minutes usually with a System Service Exception. No changes I make within that time are saved. I can't get it...
  9. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET: ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?...
  10. acer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer laptop: my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/acer-laptop/bb4d505f-58f6-4de7-8364-67ba64b8d85a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my acer laptop is resetting and been on for hours

2. resetting the laptop im on