Windows 10: Resetting admin password/account.

Discus and support Resetting admin password/account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Me and a business partner are logged out of our Microsoft account post update I think and can't login. Trying to reset password as current login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Watkins2, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Resetting admin password/account.

Me and a business partner are logged out of our Microsoft account post update I think and can't login. Trying to reset password as current login details are not being accepted, but requires administrator to do this. However we can't log in as administrator either. How do we reset admin account/password, to then allow resetting of other accounts login details? Thank you.

:)

Ben Watkins2, Oct 27, 2023
Thema:

Resetting admin password/account.

1. Resetting admin password/account. - Similar Threads - Resetting admin password

2. Resetting admin password/account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting admin password/account.: Me and a business partner are logged out of our Microsoft account post update I think and can't login. Trying to reset password as current login details are not being accepted, but requires administrator to do this. However we can't log in as administrator either. How do we...
  3. WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.: I have been attempting to help a family member with a used laptop they purchased. They reset and forgot the password and have not been able to get back in. We have attempted to go through safe mode, reset the laptop it went straight back to the login screen instead of an...
  4. WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.: I have been attempting to help a family member with a used laptop they purchased. They reset and forgot the password and have not been able to get back in. We have attempted to go through safe mode, reset the laptop it went straight back to the login screen instead of an...
  5. Reset Admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  6. Reset Admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  7. How to reset Admin account - forgot password!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to reset Admin account - forgot password!: Hi all,I completely forgot my windows admin account password, less than three months after creating it.How on earth can I reset it?Do I have to back everything up and basically wipe the entire computer just to get administrative privileges back?Or is there an easier...
  8. Admin password reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin password reset: Hello So I am able to login into my account hence when I try to make changes and install need programs an admin sign in window pops out I forgot what password I set it as Any ideas Thank you submitted by /u/513111111 [link] [comments]...
  9. Reset Admin password on a standard user account??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset Admin password on a standard user account??: I bought a refurbished computer for my employer. It had a ADMIN account set up with no pass word associated with the account so I created one. I might have had a error in my pass word because I can no longer log into that account. I did create another account that I was...
  10. reset admin password

in Windows 10 Support
    reset admin password: How do i reset the administrator password? Ive tried all the ones Ive used before and it keeps telling me the password is wrong. Is it possible something is wrong with the user profile for the administrator? I tried creating a password reset disk using my flash drive; but;...