Windows 10: Resetting and restart

Discus and support Resetting and restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]i am unable to reset my window 10 1803 version pc it might be possible due to i deleted some 1809 version files since installation not completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAYESH RAJANI, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Resetting and restart

Resetting and restart [​IMG]i am unable to reset my window 10 1803 version pc it might be possible due to i deleted some 1809 version files since installation not completed successfully so there was a low space 1st i changed ownership, provided full control to users and administrator so i can free up some space since 32 gb c drive

I done because i want to upgrade with 1809 version

Resetting and restart [​IMG]Resetting and restart [​IMG]

:)

JAYESH RAJANI, Dec 22, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Resetting and restart

little cat, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Resetting and restart

1. Resetting and restart - Similar Threads - Resetting restart

2. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times: idk how it happened but im just curious why my files got away and came back after i turned it on after committing 2 restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-itself-and-bought-all-file-back/dd391c99-af15-4c88-a8f5-302e22fb861f
  3. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times: idk how it happened but im just curious why my files got away and came back after i turned it on after committing 2 restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-itself-and-bought-all-file-back/dd391c99-af15-4c88-a8f5-302e22fb861f
  4. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...: I’m on the screen where it asks about my region and time zone and stuff and I click next and then it says “Why Did MyPC Restart” it also says “There’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help us get things working again”...
  6. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...: I’m on the screen where it asks about my region and time zone and stuff and I click next and then it says “Why Did MyPC Restart” it also says “There’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help us get things working again”...
  7. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

8. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  9. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  10. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset