Windows 10: Resetting app, uninstalls that app

Discus and support Resetting app, uninstalls that app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i was suffering from some problem in Microsoft store, I decided to reset store. But when i reset Microsoft store, it uninstalled. But its icon... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KuldeepKumar8055, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Resetting app, uninstalls that app

When i was suffering from some problem in Microsoft store, I decided to reset store. But when i reset Microsoft store, it uninstalled. But its icon didn't removed from start menu. Same happened with one more app, i.e., Your Phone.

I tried to reinstall it by powershell method but It didn't worked. Please help me to get out of this problem.

:)

KuldeepKumar8055, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Resetting app, uninstalls that app :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Dec 6, 2020
  4. LES
    les Win User

Resetting app, uninstalls that app

How to reset notification from these apps

Hi
    How to reset "notification from these apps" windows 10 ?
    I have uninstalled apps on the list .

Thema:

Resetting app, uninstalls that app

1. Resetting app, uninstalls that app - Similar Threads - Resetting app uninstalls

2. Uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling an app: See, here, the selected app. I don’t know how to install this app, I try to uninstall but this is not uninstalled from control panel. This app is not show in all apps list....
  3. Uninstall app

Uninstall app: We are trying to uninstall a gaming app. We tried all the usual methods. When we go through the process it appears that it is proceeding with the uninstall. The green bar goes to the end and then it falls back. The app is epic net....
  4. Uninstalling an App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling an App: I'm trying to uninstall an app. When I click on it, it asks do Iallow the app to make changes. If Iselect No, it goes back toprevious page. I don't knoe what I'm agreeeing to if Iselect Yes. Any advice appreciated...
  5. Apps will not reset or uninstall. (doesnt stop loading)

Apps will not reset or uninstall. (doesnt stop loading): hi, this is my first post. ive had issues with minecraft so i tried to reset it in attempt to fix the issues but it simply continues to load and the tick will not appear when i try to reset. I have waited fr hours. (SEE IMAGE BELOW) [ATTACH=CONFIG]318442I realised it wasnt...
  6. Unable to uninstall App after unsuccessful reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall App after unsuccessful reset: Hi there, I recently attempted to reset an App (The Outer Worlds) from the Microsoft Store. I had installed it and played for several hours, but it had trouble launching suddenly so I attempted to reset it. The reset attempt appears not to have worked. It removed the App...
  7. Apps Uninstall

Apps Uninstall: Hi I am Sumit Chauhan from Dehradun, India. Windows 1903 gives a option for uninstall default apps. I am a normal user and use only word, excel, ppt, snip & sketch and browser app, and also for documents and picture save in home and office. I don't like any computer game...
  8. uninstalling app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalling app: I purchased the Jalada Just Translate app an it has started acting like a malware, I am not able to uninstall the app using the app features in win 10. On each occasion attempting to remove the app I get a pop up that treads that an administrator has blocked me from running...
  9. uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling apps: i need to free up space before i can do a system reset but i don't know which apps i can delete. i don't want to delete something I'm not suppose to. how do i know what i can delete?...
  10. Default Mail app wont uninstall/reset

in Browsers and Email
    Default Mail app wont uninstall/reset: So after the upgrade to the default mail app refused to auto update, I could still manually update it. After trying everything I decided to reinstall the app, I used power shell to remove it, rebooted and reinstalled the app through the app store. But after I add a account...