Windows 10: Resetting asus laptop

Discus and support Resetting asus laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can't reset laptop pressing f9 and nothing is happening. Any ideas anyone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertFoster809, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Resetting asus laptop

Can't reset laptop pressing f9 and nothing is happening. Any ideas anyone?

:)

RobertFoster809, Apr 19, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

Resetting asus laptop

n-ster, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Resetting asus laptop

1. Resetting asus laptop - Similar Threads - Resetting asus laptop

2. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my asus laptop won't reset: I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the...
  3. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my asus laptop won't reset: I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the...
  4. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ASUS Laptop password reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  6. ASUS Laptop password reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  7. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  8. ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files

ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files: Recently I had Reset my new ASUS pc because it was getting crashed several times a week and i would loose my all pre-installed apps and windows in the process I selected local reinstall to keep my pre-installed apps , Windows successfully re-installed itself with...
  9. Trying to Reset My ASUS Laptop

Trying to Reset My ASUS Laptop: I am currently having a problem with factory resetting my ASUS laptop, where after I have reset the PC, it will show up the same "Choose an option" screen, where selecting any option does not do anything but loop the whole entire process. The picture shows the screen the...
  10. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to recover asus L402 laptop due to lack of space in C drive