Windows 10: resetting computer - no progress bar

Discus and support resetting computer - no progress bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I am resetting my pc including deleting all the files I saved what I cared about on an external hard drive.I know it takes a long time, but I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gekk_, Aug 17, 2022.

1. gekk_ Win User

resetting computer - no progress bar

Hello! I am resetting my pc including deleting all the files I saved what I cared about on an external hard drive.I know it takes a long time, but I am now stuck on the loading screen with the typical circle rotating but there is not any progress % bar.On the screen I am met with the option of pressing DEL to run BIOS setup or F11 to run boot menu. On one hand I don't want to touch it because there is the circle rotating as if it was loading on the other no progress bar has appeared yet at all and I am unsure of what to do. Thanks in advance!

:)

gekk_, Aug 17, 2022
  2. KM5472 Win User

Marathon "Progress" Bar Reset

Trying for the "Marathon" Achievement Medal in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. I had successfully completed at least one Daily Challenge on Dec 1st, another on Dec 2nd, etc. (I did not try to complete them all on one day.) The "Marathon"
    progress bar was incrementing every day as it should, but last Friday, it reset to "1" instead of "21". I've completed a challenge every day since then and it now shows as 4. Very frustrating. I am signed in and progress is being "saved to the cloud".
    Any help ?

KM5472, Aug 17, 2022
  3. mhp10 Win User
    search progress bar freezes

When I search in W10 File Explorer, the progress bar moves quickly at first, then slows down, and then freezes before the search is complete.

I do not use Cortana for my searches.

Any suggestions to solve this, please?

Thank you.

mhp10, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Cursus Win User

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

1. resetting computer - no progress bar - Similar Threads - resetting computer progress

2. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  3. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  5. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. resetting computer - no progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resetting computer - no progress bar: Hello! I am resetting my pc including deleting all the files I saved what I cared about on an external hard drive.I know it takes a long time, but I am now stuck on the loading screen with the typical circle rotating but there is not any progress % bar.On the screen I am met...
  7. resetting computer - no progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resetting computer - no progress bar: Hello! I am resetting my pc including deleting all the files I saved what I cared about on an external hard drive.I know it takes a long time, but I am now stuck on the loading screen with the typical circle rotating but there is not any progress % bar.On the screen I am met...
  8. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  9. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  10. Marathon "Progress" Bar Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marathon "Progress" Bar Reset: Trying for the "Marathon" Achievement Medal in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. I had successfully completed at least one Daily Challenge on Dec 1st, another on Dec 2nd, etc. (I did not try to complete them all on one day.) The "Marathon" progress bar...